Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh FFS! What is going on :(

United States
    I saw the tab opening and at the end "baby", and like MZ, as soon as I saw "snapped spine," I couldn't read anymore. It's beyond comprehension how anyone could do something like that - it sickens, saddens, and angers me. He deserves some jailhouse justice, for sure...

United States
    My mother works as a Deputy District Attorney and used to be in Infant Death. I would assist her in putting together her trial materials and it was terrible, horrible stuff. Stories like this one and much worse.

But I do know that - at least in the USA - scumbags like this one get "regulated" in jail by the other prisoners once it gets out what they are in for.

I hope that he spends the rest of his life in pain and agony.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yojimbo.....do you and your family have some sort of weird attraction to disturbing jobs?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Yojimbo.....do you and your family have some sort of weird attraction to disturbing jobs?
    It's the criminal acts that are disturbing, not the job.

Though it's politically incorrect to say it, I'd bet anything this sicko got his start torturing and killing animals. Everyone ignores those signs because it's somehow preposterous to equate human life with animal life, among other political issues. But perhaps if there were serious laws and penalties for animal cruelty (i.e animal 'rights' that dirty phrase), we could nip this sort of homicidal behavior in the bud before it spreads to children and other helpless beings.

Norway

Anyone else getting a sort of Manson vibe from that asshole's picture?
    I think he looks like a idiot like manson.

United States
    I had never really thought of it that way, but you know, you got a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Though it's politically incorrect to say it, I'd bet anything this sicko got his start torturing and killing animals. Everyone ignores those signs because it's somehow preposterous to equate human life with animal life, among other political issues. But perhaps if there were serious laws and penalties for animal cruelty (i.e animal 'rights' that dirty phrase), we could nip this sort of homicidal behavior in the bud before it spreads to children and other helpless beings.
    I don't know that it would necessarily be politically incorrect to say so. I majored in Criminal Justice, and though I am not so sure of it now I recall being told that animal torture and cruelty at a young age was one of the warning signs of a future sociopath. Certainly, many of the known serial killers got their start this way. Though there are laws, at least in California, that have some serious penalties for animal cruelty, I agree that a system should be in place to flag these weirdos, or keep their names in a database. I know it sounds sort of fascist of me to say so, but it really is not much of a jump to go from torturing and mutilating animals to hurting people and I would rather have a list of these folks kept by law enforcement (much like they do with those convicted of sex crimes)

Somewhere, deep inside of me there is a hippie that cannot believe what a fascist I have grown up to be!
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 30-Oct-2008 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Hunt was also in the lowest 1% band of intelligence.

"I have 16 grandchildren.
    I think this happened because of their lesser intelligence.
    Also, I care about animal cruelty way more than dirtball cruelty.
    Happy Hallowe'en!
    Last edited by triste realtà; 30-Oct-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I am literally crying after reading that (the first post, i mean). it's just... so wrong... on so many levels.

Norway
    Was it not the Spartans that had a young boy killed because he put out the eyes of a cat for fun?
    I belive their court said: What he now does to annimals as a child, he will do to humans when he is an adult.
    I think it was the Spartans..

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    I am literally crying after reading that (the first post, i mean). it's just... so wrong... on so many levels.
    I showed this story to my wife,and she almost cried.this is such a sad story.

Administrator

England
    Prosecutors claimed the boy was beaten during the last eight months of his life.

a computer genreated image showing the injuries the child suffered
    The boy suffered bruises, as this computer-generated image shows

A post-mortem examination revealed the baby had suffered numerous injuries including eight fractured ribs and extensive bruising.

He was seen 60 times by health or social workers during that period, being seen about twice a week.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7706598.stm

PLEASE let this story get to their cellmates!!!!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    So is this murderer's lack of intelligence nature or nurture?

I feel deeply angered by his actions, and saddened...also I feel quite pitiful of him, his pathetic, worthless existence is a statement about today's society and as such he epitomises everything that's dispicable about the world.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Administrator

England
    It gets worse:-

Baby P was covered in sores and bruises, had missing finger tips and nails, had bite marks on his head and would have been paralysed from the waist down due to his broken spine.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/domest...4AA36020081111

WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON!!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Why do we even bother putting people who do things like that in jail,they deserve the death penalty,full stop!I hope someone in prison makes them pay,im pretty sure the prison wardens would turn a blind eye for scum like them

United States
    To reitterate what I said in an earlier post, he needs some "jailhouse justice" - even more so with this new evidence that's come to light. I'll never understand how anyone can harm children - never.