Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AIDS is a thing of the past

Norway
    Sounds like he did it on purpose.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...400-women.html

FFS! People like this need to be shot!

They are quite literally risking giving people a death sentence, and making their life a misery! And it doesn't just stop with the women. 3yrs on they get married only to find their children are strangely unwell!

What goes through the minds of people like this!
    A guy did this over here back in the early mid 1990's. He purposely infected a few women. He was charged with murder.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    A guy did this over here back in the early mid 1990's. He purposely infected a few women. He was charged with murder.
    And is no doubt now living in jail being given loads of expensive drugs, which his victims can't get...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    And likewise, people should be bagging their winkies when picking up random ass in clubs for crying out loud, flying with your cock and balls hanging out in the breeze for any and all STD's to grab on is ludicrous in itself.

And how on earth can this freak manage to bed that many people?!

Contraception is a must in this day and age, I cannot fathom people who have unprotected f*ckery with total strangers. I can understand it with a single partner in a committed, trusting and honest relationship ... otherwise, it's just stupid! Unless you're after a kid of course, that doesn't work out so well with a bag on your bell.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    And likewise, people should be bagging their winkies when picking up random ass in clubs for crying out loud
    Or better yet, don't engage in such behavior at all!

Unless you're after a kid of course, that doesn't work out so well with a bag on your bell.
    That came out SO wrong!
    Last edited by Publius; 14-Nov-2008 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Or better yet, don't engage in such behavior at all!

That came out SO wrong!
    *ahem*

Only just realised how wrong that came out after you pointed it out there good Sir, what I mean of course was - if you're looking to conceive a child with your adult partner, wearing a bag on your bell probably isn't the best way to go about it, lulzorz ...

Aye - or don't engage in such behaviour, instead, have a wank! Or indeed - a posh wank, or if the credit crunch hasn't affected you, a rich man's wank.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 14-Nov-2008 at 07:47 PM.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Only just realised how wrong that came out after you pointed it out there good Sir, what I mean of course was - if you're looking to conceive a child with your adult partner, wearing a bag on your bell probably isn't the best way to go about it, lulzorz ...
    Hehe.. I knew what you meant. I think there may be a slight British v. American English issue of nuance there.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Hehe.. I knew what you meant. I think there may be a slight British v. American English issue of nuance there.
    Nope, it could just simply be read wrong...very wrong.