Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wii's Shotgun Attachment

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Goes to show how much i know. I know for a fact that dragon quest is on the ds though.

Yeah, Dragon Quest 9 will be a DS exclusive, however there is a Dragon Quest already out in Japan for the Wii and it is headed here. It's called Dragon Quest Swords, but I'm not sure when it's out here.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    *snaps fingers*, thats the one!

as for the wii's longevity, yeah that's why ,aside from being skint, that i havent yet bought a wii, the ds on the other hand is easily gonna last for at least another 5 years, though we all know ninteys the king of handheld gameing.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    *snaps fingers*, thats the one!

as for the wii's longevity, yeah that's why ,aside from being skint, that i havent yet bought a wii, the ds on the other hand is easily gonna last for at least another 5 years, though we all know ninteys the king of handheld gameing.
    Ninty is a juggernaut when i comes to handheld gaming. people knock the psp all the time but to sony's credit they're the only one's to even get a small piece of the market. every other handheld failed miserably. It looks as if ninty will be the top dog in that department for the forseeable future.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    thing is form what ive heard my 360 freezeing is the onset of the red rings, and people i know have gone through 4 360's so as good as the games coming out are, i dont want a ps3, so a wii's awefully tempting right about now.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    thing is form what ive heard my 360 freezeing is the onset of the red rings, and people i know have gone through 4 360's so as good as the games coming out are, i dont want a ps3, so a wii's awefully tempting right about now.
    Yeah there's no need for a ps3. the 360 does everything it can do only better. But you do need one or the ther. The wii alone simply won't be enough.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    according to people on the uk 360 magazine forum its no red ring level thing so ive gotta ring *shudders* tech support, but right now the weathers to bad for the phone to get through, thank god.

-this calls for another webcomic.

Super Moderator

UK
    That 'toon is hilarious, mate. Loving it.

Ooh I've heard things like that before about updating your SexBox with stuff downloaded to jig-up the system and then games or things not working properly...tisk tisk...I'm keeping mine factory, baby...well, aside from any time a game has to install a bit of an update to work that is.

Speaking of SexBox, I'm all about GRAW right now, fun game, just a bit clunky/sluggish when it comes to controls...which is odd as the menu is exceptionally fast, it almost feels as if the page you select comes up before you've pressed the button.

*chuckles at idiots smashing things cartoon again*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    That 'toon is hilarious, mate. Loving it.

Ooh I've heard things like that before about updating your SexBox with stuff downloaded to jig-up the system and then games or things not working properly...tisk tisk...I'm keeping mine factory, baby...well, aside from any time a game has to install a bit of an update to work that is.

Speaking of SexBox, I'm all about GRAW right now, fun game, just a bit clunky/sluggish when it comes to controls...which is odd as the menu is exceptionally fast, it almost feels as if the page you select comes up before you've pressed the button.

*chuckles at idiots smashing things cartoon again*

Yeah hells keep those things coming. They're hilarious.

It doesn't make much sense to mod your 360 and subsequently void the warranty. I think there's to much risk vs. the minimal reward you might get from doing it.

GRAW is just the prototype. The big dog, call of duty 4, is on the way!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im currently addicted to gears online co-op, though a freind of mine keeps swearing everytime he joins a gmae with my gamertag he is spoken to in a mexican accent.

wierd aye?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    im currently addicted to gears online co-op, though a freind of mine keeps swearing everytime he joins a gmae with my gamertag he is spoken to in a mexican accent.

wierd aye?
    I would call tech support about that. If someone has gained access to your tag somehow they could totally ruin your rep and might even get you banned.

Yes co-op mode kicks ass. I hope that halo 3 implements something similar.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    no dude its me screwin' with him, everytime he comes on i say something like "cho essay, you wanna buy some weed" or some random crap that you only hear spouted by the majority of xbox live users.

he still aint realised its me

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    no dude its me screwin' with him, everytime he comes on i say something like "cho essay, you wanna buy some weed" or some random crap that you only hear spouted by the majority of xbox live users.

he still aint realised its me

That's hilarious. I guess you have a little prankster streak in you. I thought you were serious. lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im a prankster to the extent my freinds dont trust me much.

T'uther day i look in my brothers mini fridge in his room, buy the same items, drink em al and switch the full for empty, then my brother fidns them. initiates sh!t-fit mode. goes to tell my mom, i switch em back adn he looks like a fool

one of these days im gonna push him over the edge adn hell strangle me.

Super Moderator

UK
    That's a genius prank there hellsing.

Both infact, "cho essay" ... brilliant.

I guess you're like a more animated version of the stoned Live player in that webcomic about the sort of people you find on Live.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i think im more the dicomillo out of all my freinds if you get what i mean, though with a dash of david firth, randal from clerks and bill bailey thrown in