Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I got straight up screwed...!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah if you got a 360 AND a wii you can get much better gameing anywere else.

unless you got a dreamcast with house 2 and a lightgun

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    If the numbers on Terran's sig are correct, the Wii will definitely outsell the PS3 3-4 times over.

Oh I forgot....also given those numbers..... PS3 is out both in Japan and in the US....while the Wii has only been released in the US....

Pretty impressive

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i think thats an under statement i preditc by weeks end the wii will have hit the 1 million mark ,and your saying it still aint been released in the uk europe or japan?.

sony are royally boned.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    unless you got a dreamcast with house 2 and a lightgun
    I do. Play it regularly mate.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    My dreamcast broke...and I didnt get my Wii.....you guys are killing me!!

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    damn straight! *high fives capn*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    and what, pray tell, is your wii fitness age?
    70. Pretty bad, but then again I only played the fitness part once so far. I am going to go play it again in a little while.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

capncnut
    If those figures on Terrans sig are not correct then I may have just soiled my pants for nothing!

Twitching

Undisclosed
    There I was about to place my preorder on amazon when I was knocked off! I am patient and can wait though. All this means is that I have more time to save for one.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im waiting till december that way ill have more moolah AND therell be more games out like metroid and ****.

United States
    Terran, out of curiosity, have you tried to bid for a Wii on e bay yet? Some are going for only a few bucks more than the original cost.

Also, a person who works at Best Buy told me that most of them are going to have some units for Fridays big sales so you may want to look into that and see if any Best Buys near you will have some.

I hope your able to get one soon, I feel your pain.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    Terran, out of curiosity, have you tried to bid for a Wii on e bay yet? Some are going for only a few bucks more than the original cost.

Also, a person who works at Best Buy told me that most of them are going to have some units for Fridays big sales so you may want to look into that and see if any Best Buys near you will have some.

I hope your able to get one soon, I feel your pain.

Yeah if I cant find any on friday ....Ill consider picking one up from ebay....as long as its not a huge markup...

Ive been going to target and wal-mart everyday since it was released when they open to see if they got any new stock.....and its a bit convienant too...because the target and walmart are like a 5 minute drive away from each other...and one opens an hour after the other...

I CANT take the wait anymore!!.....man I was sooo screwed....I can think of sooo many different senarios where I wouldve gotten it...if that one single event didnt happen....

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Yeah if I cant find any on friday ....Ill consider picking one up from ebay....as long as its not a huge markup...

Ive been going to target and wal-mart everyday since it was released when they open to see if they got any new stock.....and its a bit convienant too...because the target and walmart are like a 5 minute drive away from each other...and one opens an hour after the other...

I CANT take the wait anymore!!.....man I was sooo screwed....I can think of sooo many different senarios where I wouldve gotten it...if that one single event didnt happen....
    What's the most you are willing to pay for one? Assuming it comes with the classic controller and a game such as Zelda?