Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil/bio Hazard 2 Commercial Japan

Undisclosed

Resident Evil/Biohazard Intro

A special Japanese import Sega Saturn Ltd Edition version of resident evil with extra added intro scenes also containing additional scenes with Cerberus Dog FX added + STARS cut scenes + a bravo team wreckage + dog scenes within bright tall grass revealed. Chris then slides to the ground then picks up a broken shotgun on the ground then drops it (This revealed how the broken shotgun got into the gamegube version & also the Saturn special version), when surrounded by dogs trying to kill him and the other S.T.A.R.S. members. The other S.T.A.R.S team start shooting their weapons, this shows Wesker firing a handgun, but it doesn't look like him. It also reveals Chris's self-made holster strapped around his shoulder arms. It is a sawn off Shotgun like the one in evil dead 2 before he loses is hand.Chris repeatly fires his sawn off shotgun at the zombie dogs in the long grass, it show CU Close Up’s of the zombie dogs exploding heads. Sometimes you will see one or two of the dog come out of nowhere from the tall grass surrounded by misty fog probably caused by gun fire. Games magazines would have said, that I am confusing the uncut dog attack scene of Joesph Frost, When he fires a shotgun. That is not true both dog attack scenes were featured in this Limited (CEFC Magazine) Capcom Saturn Ltd only edition?

This version also reveals all the resident evil censored footage used in the cut version. In the full uncut version it shows the newspaper clipping like normal then the mutilated corpse used in the Japan version continues with added Chris's dialogue, there's added speech talking about hillbillies holding people hostage in a shack in arklay Mountains and bizarre cannibal killing at victor lake it also showed more newspaper pictures of raccoon

This version featured more searching scenes for the bravo team at the begin of the live-action movie, and it was put together differently and did not have any of those flashes either.

The Joseph Frost scene was much more gruesome than the regular Japanese version with two dog surrounding him before attacking him, then ripping him apart with a very long and bloody detailed gory opening scene, something that the fans would want allot, then it showed the S.T.A.R.S watching him get his arms ripped off, a wide shot, then a close up of the dogs, then move up on him before there ripped his arms off. Sometimes it shows one of the dogs repeatly biting in to his neak (This effect looks a bit like a small back toy thing attach to his neck sometimes)

Their was a special scene added before the Bravo team wreckage where the S.T.A.R.S are running through the bright long grass, and you can see the S.T.A.R.S running into the deepest of the forest. There is a close up of Jill’s back with a flare gun; there are some monster paws that keep trying to grab them.

Maybe GEORGE ROMERO got this special longer intro + game posted to him for study of the game; for working on Resident Evil 2 Commercial

This came with a special packaged Japan Saturn version only limited
    Last edited by suicide22; 31-Oct-2007 at 07:27 PM.

England
    I stopped playing the games when it turned out umbrella was like the illuminati & owned what seemed like half the world.Ive probably missed some good zombie action,but i just couldnt be doing with the stupidly overblown plot involving umbrella.I prefered it in the first one where they were just a small pharmacuetical/bioweapons lab in raccoon city

capncnut
    The storylines have got dumber over the years but the games are still hot.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    cept resi 4, thats the worst in the series, its more akin to tomb raider legend it doesnt feel like a resi game to me, i preffered cold fear on the xbox, heres hopeing resi 5 is a little more back to the origional resi vibe.

capncnut
    Cold Fear = headaches.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    what?, did the rocking ship get to you? the only time ive felt a bit of motion sickness from a game was from a long stint on condemned when i first got it that rising and falling motion when you walk really got to me at first.

capncnut
    Fahrenheit when youre in the police basement. Pure nightmare!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah that was the hardest part of that game.

Undisclosed
    It’s not the stories that are getting dumb it’s the writers, their need fresh blood at capcom working for them; they probably need to work out the cranks and write some original ideas?
    Last edited by suicide22; 06-May-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Undisclosed

Resident Evil 2/ Bio Hazard 2

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 2 the aftermath of the zombie outbreak. Leon. S. Kennedy & Claire Redfield find themselves tied together by the zombie outbreak; both bound by unchangeable destines. This game is set mostly in a police station where you have to solve puzzles while surrounded by the armies of the undead!

capncnut
    Yeah, and?

Canada
    Am i the only one who liked the FMV cut scenes form RE1. I was realy hoping 2 would of taken the whole movie/game feel .I wished they would of played it out more like a sega cd game with more FMV adding to the story line.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if your on about the origional and not the remake then yes.
    yes you are, now go shut youself in a dark room and feel the pride obliterating shame burn

seriously though, after blowing up the tyrant (which was piss easy by the way ) , fighting hordes of zombies and monsters, learning all those secrets and surviving the mansions 'resident evil's' (see what i did there? ) they sit in the chopper and spoil it with this line:

" hmm.....i wonder what was going on here..."

totally spoiled it, in fact i urge some of you used to a higher calibre of horrro such as silent hill 2 (im lookin' at you cap'n) to avert your eyes and cover your ears at what im about to post.

i apologize in advance.

capncnut
    That cutscene is major bulls**t. Is it just me or was the Euro intro completely free of gore, oh and Redfield wasn't smoking no cigarette either. Major, major bulls**t!!!

Canada
    Well playing RE zero it adds more holes to the overall plot than solving anything. Or at least i thought. Weak ending . I was really hoping for a mansion tie in...