Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 1943: Pacific announced for XBLA/PSN

United States
    Coming to PC dammit! Where you fucking belong!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It'll be available in a few hours!!! I can't wait to wake up and spend my day playing this. I'm a dork.

United States
    Me and a few of my buddies have been playing this for the past hour or so, and It's gotta be one of the most impressive XBLA/PSN games so far. Apparently people have had issues with connection errors, but I've been lucky so far. Definitely worth the 15$ if you're a fan of earlier games or want an accessible, fast paced online shooter.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pidemiC View Post
    Coming to PC dammit! Where you fucking belong!
    I agree. Looking forward to this.

I still play Battlefield 2 and special forces all the time.

United Kingdom
    I may have to buy this once my 360 is repaired and if it's not too much money, it does look like a lot of fun and I enjoyed what little I played of Battlefield 2... As always though, the lack of historical accuracy in what I've seen is getting on my tits a little .

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What a great game! Definitely the best XBLA game out to date!!! Reminds me of the good days of BF2. Although there are only 3 maps, it still is constant fun as all 3 maps are designed well.

However, I'm not looking forward to when they throw the Coral map into the mix because I'm not very good at flying planes and that map is a flying-only map from what I've gathered.

This game has done so amazing in it's launch... I'm really hoping they will release more maps in the future!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    What a great game! Definitely the best XBLA game out to date!!! Reminds me of the good days of BF2. Although there are only 3 maps, it still is constant fun as all 3 maps are designed well.

However, I'm not looking forward to when they throw the Coral map into the mix because I'm not very good at flying planes and that map is a flying-only map from what I've gathered.

This game has done so amazing in it's launch... I'm really hoping they will release more maps in the future!

Being that it was relatively inexpensive to make coupled with th fact that it's only 3 maps I'd say that's a good bet.

I guess the reviews are in. This game rocks!! So I will have to go download it 2 nite!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Be forewarned, Darth, it can be a huge pain in the ass to get into a game. They claim they "underestimated the amount of people that'd buy this game" and didn't have NEARLY enough servers ready. The day it launched it was virtually impossible to play a game. However, it's increasingly getting better, but it's still not completely resolved.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Be forewarned, Darth, it can be a huge pain in the ass to get into a game. They claim they "underestimated the amount of people that'd buy this game" and didn't have NEARLY enough servers ready. The day it launched it was virtually impossible to play a game. However, it's increasingly getting better, but it's still not completely resolved.

Thnx for the heads up. I actually downloaded the demo and I'm gonna try it out before I purchase anything I can't tell you how many times I've gone head first into an arcade purchase only to get burned. But you guys make it sound like a blast so I'm probably gonna take the plunge. (If you can call spending 15 bucks that. )

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Xbox 360 will get the Coral Sea map unlocked today by the looks of things, we've got about 40,000,000 kills to PS3's 20,000,000. I hope my piloting skills are up scratch.

Undisclosed
    I tried a couple times to play in a live game...no luck. They always had crap servers...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy911sc View Post
    I tried a couple times to play in a live game...no luck. They always had crap servers...
    You are correct. I've had a bunch of EA games that had miniscule amounts of servers with little-to-no tech support. However, try playing again; as of the past 2 days I've had absolutely no trouble getting into servers.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I still play this game far more than any of my other games. Anyone else?

Super Moderator

United States
    I've been playing a lot, myself. It's easy to hop on for a few games and then be off to do something else.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    I still play regularly. It's the perfect game to quickly jump into and play a few rounds with no headaches of setting up a room, inviting people, etc.