Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who the hell is michael powell?

United States
    I posted a thread about it a longass time ago, but it's at 1:14:04 on the theatrical cut (I have the divimax edition), when Stephen's trying to get the keys off his belt and he pushes one of em over, it sure as hell sounds like it says "get him" or maybe "get em", they both sound pretty similar.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Maitreya View Post
    I posted a thread about it a longass time ago, but it's at 1:14:04 on the theatrical cut (I have the divimax edition), when Stephen's trying to get the keys off his belt and he pushes one of em over, it sure as hell sounds like it says "get him" or maybe "get em", they both sound pretty similar.
    Yeah, being a newbie, I also posted a thread about that. Interestingly enough, very few people other than yourself and I are able to make out the pirate zombie.

I was being funny, BTW by singling out and capping on DAY. I do know that there was tool usage in the previous two as well as Bub's lovely speaking role. For some reason, though, it bugs me in DAY whereas it doesn't in the other two. I don't know why, it just gets me irritated!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Haha, yea, I can see what you mean. I guess Bub does get a little excessive in his usage of human artifacts, but I always just took that as being due to his human education.

I still see where you're coming from.

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007