Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: say what?!?!? 6th film?!?

Undisclosed
    Well Day is my favorite of all of GAR's films, but I was simply saying that it was the film that GAR himself didn't get to make as he really wanted, SO, if he was going to remake one of his own films, you would think that would be the one he should or would want to remake.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnoftheDead View Post
    Well Day is my favorite of all of GAR's films, but I was simply saying that it was the film that GAR himself didn't get to make as he really wanted, SO, if he was going to remake one of his own films, you would think that would be the one he should or would want to remake.
    Yeah, but my point is that the film that exists is his favorite. I don't think he would change it. And just as Griff said, he used alot of elements from the original Day script in Land.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Not to mention that LAND poached just about everything from that DAY script that didn't make it to the revised version.

If Romero is going to do a remake, I think he should take a look at the original Day' script for inspiration. I read the script a few years ago, I don't think too much was shaved off it for Land. Surely, it could be dusted off, updated, and brought to life with a different title (wouldn't want to be associated in any capacity with Day/2007).

I agree, I would think Day would be the one he'd want to remake since it was yanked out from under him years ago. A journey uncompleted.

I think George Clooney is lower than dog sh*t, but I have do doubt a remake of the Crazies would be interesting.
    Last edited by jim102016; 14-Sep-2007 at 09:17 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jim102016 View Post
    I think George Clooney is lower than dog sh*t, but I have do doubt a remake of the Crazies would be interesting.

Oh come on.....you don't like living bobble heads?

He was good in "From Dusk Till Dawn".....but other than that, I dunno...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Oh come on.....you don't like living bobble heads?

He was good in "From Dusk Till Dawn".....but other than that, I dunno...
    which shows he'll make a horror film in a heartbeat