Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish my P.E. teacher had been this fit!

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    To be honest, she's really quite ordinary looking. Nothing sexist or offensive intended, but she just seems a bit... normal. Nothing to write home about.
    Well, maybe has a clubbed foot or something. Would that help, or hurt the situation?

Wait...some things are best left unsaid
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 01-Apr-2009 at 12:36 AM.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    She's not even close to hideous man. I would only call her "normal" in the pretty women that look similar to each other category. But she is indeed a pretty woman. Thing is, If a pretty woman poses for sexy pictures. . well then. And if that same pretty woman is a teacher. . WELL THEN. And if that teacher is at your school?!?! well. . you get the idea.
    Ah the "situational hotness" rule...in this case the equation IS: "hot chick+teacher X naughty pictures = "

Try to do the math at home, it's fun!

Another example: Your wife/GF + catholic school girl outfit X stripper pole you just installed at home =

Well, you get the idea....

Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    -Each of us is a speacial and unique flower-
    Not me...I'm a precious snowflake.
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 01-Apr-2009 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Another example: Your wife/GF + catholic school girl outfit X stripper pole you just installed at home =
    )
    Now I know what I want for my birthday!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    I feel sorry for the teacher though. Did she quit or get fired?
    I don't know. I'm thinking maybe she left.

To be honest, she's really quite ordinary looking. Nothing sexist or offensive intended, but she just seems a bit... normal. Nothing to write home about.
    I don't reckon she's all that either tbh.

Super Moderator

UK
    Capn - those kids were morons, they should have held on to the picture if they thought she was so fit - spank material gone to waste right there.

Also, do any of you remember what your teachers looked like? Sure, in terms of pin ups and stuff, she's quite normal, or below average even (it's not exactly Penthouse, not even Nuts or Zoo magazine) - but for a teacher, she's smokin' hot.

I remember the teachers at my school - in my final couple of years finally there was a fit young female teacher, but I didn't take psychology so I rarely got a peek - but a mate of mine specifically continued his A-Level psychology course because of her.

As for the other women - even new ones who were vaguely attractive soon piled on the pounds, stopped wearing make-up, and generally crumbled into what every other teacher (of either gender) was like. It was like teaching dragged them all down physically.

So, my point being, for a teacher she's well fit...and for a female gym teacher, she's PROPER fit.

And any lads out there who had fit teachers, count yourselves lucky, ya bastards.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I remember the teachers at my school - in my final couple of years finally there was a fit young female teacher, but I didn't take psychology so I rarely got a peek...
    As it happens there was a right fit geography teacher whose name I forget now. She was about 20, had long dark hair, big ol' pair...

...the downside is that she wasn't my geography teacher. Mine was a bald bearded yeti.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, she's not hideous. She's just looks like everyone else, if you know what I mean. I don't see what the fuss is about, I guess teenage boys will drool over anything with a bit of cleavage.

I have to disagree with you both. Most people are ugly. (Believe me I ride the subway every day).

That said if I came across her, Ugly would never pop into my mind. She's definitely better looking than most people. Now in terms of looking like a celebrity and wowing us she's not that either.

So, to sum it up. She's not good looking enough to make money off her looks but she's definitely better looking than the average slob.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    I have actually seen that in a strip club. She just turned 19 and still had braces on her teeth. She used to call me up all the time. Too bad she turned into a fat drunk within a couple of years.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I have actually seen that in a strip club. She just turned 19 and still had braces on her teeth. She used to call me up all the time. Too bad she turned into a fat drunk within a couple of years.
    You're calling your WIFE a fat drunk?!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    You're calling your WIFE a fat drunk?!

That depends. Does she have pierced nipples?