View Poll Results: Is President Obama a pantywaist?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 46.15%
  • No

7 53.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Pantywaist?

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    True, the only thing we should really pay attention to in relation to the President is how he does his job, not what he chooses to do in his spare time. Wait a minute.... the President doesn't have any spare time! He's probably not gay, though... I mean, he's married with children, but I know that doesn't count for much. Man, I wish I were president so millions of people could openly mock my human mistakes. It must be so awesome.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Meh... dunno. Mind you, I wouldn't care if he was a flaming cross-dressing transsexual dominatrix as long as he was good at his job.
    Actually, that would be better. Most domanatrixi know when you've had enough, AFAIK he's planning for eight years and sometimes from what he says beyond that

M_
    "I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would affront your intelligence." William F. Buckley, Jr.

United States
    President Pantywaist is hopping mad and he has a strategy to cut Kim down to size: he is going to slice $1.4bn off America's missile defence programme, presumably on the calculation that Kim would feel it unsporting to hit a sitting duck, so that will spoil his fun.

But, Americans have it coming. Everyone knew this type of thing is what they'd get when Obama was elected, and they clamored for him anyway. Now, take what comes.

United States
    A defense budget that was raised again? Priorities were just rightfully shifted

Cutting F-22's when our enemies don't even have bi planes

Cutting missile defense when terrorists can barely launch Katusha's against Israel. And North Korea's attempts at launching missiles are horridly far from being a threat

Missile defense systems are a joke, if Russia launched everyone of its ICBMS against us, it would overwhelm any missile defense. And even if we had a missile defense system, enemies would just build more complex missile systems, MRVS, ect. It would a redicliously priced arm's race.

We really need that shit when troops in Iraq have to weld scrap metal to their humvee's.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Maybe so,but i didnt see anyone complain about the large amount of put down threads when Bush held office....
    You should have asked me and I would have lodged a complaint. How was I supposed to know that you were keeping track?

^ This should have been enough of a clue to ignore the rest of the commentary. I wouldn't allow this wrinkled old nutjob to wash my car.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post

^ This should have been enough of a clue to ignore the rest of the commentary. I wouldn't allow this wrinkled old nutjob to wash my car.
    Yeah, when I saw the picture over the weekend, the first thing that came to my mind was...

And for anyone who is wondering, no, I really can't take these Dem/Repub hate threads seriously.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    he is a smart man who played off of the willingness of the American people to commit to change, and to wash themselves off of what they view as a dark and dreary time in their recent history (even though Bush was elected twice ffs). Is he the second coming of Christ? No, not by a long shot, but he promised to get shit done, and change things for the better (how so and in what regard?) and if he doesn't live up to this, he will be just as shunned, verbally molested, and disrespected as Bush was, and is.

I still refuse to vote on this until much later in the future.
    That last comment saved your post ,imo. Because only an idiot would judge a 4 year administration only 80+ days into to it. Bush had 8 years to mess this country up so any criticism of him comes from a body of work (albeit horrible)

And you DO mean that Bush was elected only once don't you?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That last comment saved your post ,imo. Because only an idiot would judge a 4 year administration only 80+ days into to it. Bush had 8 years to mess this country up so any criticism of him comes from a body of work (albeit horrible)

I don't really see where I was overtly critical of his administration up to this point, perhaps you are referring to someone else post? The only thing i said that remotely sounds like I am passing judgment on his administration is my highly basic summary of his campaign. Oh and I said he is a watered down Bush.
    I personally like my post as i don't outright call him a fuck up, but I don't get on my knees and suck on his toes, because lets face it, he has barely been in charge long enough to get his feet wet.

Why the rolly eyes? Oh, I see, because I made a typo. cute. You understood what I ment, he was elected, slandered, hated by you guys, yet the majority of the voting population thought that he was fit enough to give it another go.

I still fail to see what was antagonizing in my post besides the 2 things i listed, and the fact that I am torn between wanting to see him fail, and wanting to see him live up to expectation.

Only time will tell how he will do, but I don't think he can put you guys any worse off then you were when he took office.

United States
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa...own/index.html

The military had orders from President Obama authorizing lethal force if there was imminent dange
    Pantywaist president authorizes navy seals to take out hostage. Thats pretty sissy like eh?
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa...own/index.html

Pantywaist president authorizes navy seals to take out hostage. Thats pretty sissy like eh?
    I was wondering if someone was going to bring up the rescue, but it hardly matters for the purpose of this thread, which is basically the equivalent of angry fecal-tossing.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    [QUOTE=darth los;184415]And you DO mean that Bush was elected only once don't you?

Actually he means twice, as in elected and then four years later RE elected, it was his Dad that was elected only once.

M_
    "I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would affront your intelligence." William F. Buckley, Jr.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Maybe so,but i didnt see anyone complain about the large amount of put down threads when Bush held office....
    Bush had been in office for more than 4 months, of course. He, as Maddox pointed out once, did however make political satirists obsolete due to his incredibly un-rhetoric skills.

United States
    OBAMA STAGES DARING RESCUE!

President Barack "Dead-Eye" Obama and First Lady Michelle "Boom-Boom" Obama

AP: Washington DC April 12 2008 10:37PM EST

by Grampa Dave

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibb released an official photo of the President and First Lady rescuing Captain Richard Phillips from Somali pirates.

In a prepared statement Gibb stated, "...that America's foes better be prepared for robust and immediate and personal action from The President and First Lady."

The President and First Lady were unharmed according to Gibb. They are expected to arrived on Monday by a F-18 Hornet piloted by Michelle Obama.

Gibb also stated that the supposed visit by The First Family to St. John’s Episcopal Church was an elaborate plot to lull the Somali pirates into complacency. Actors were used to impersonate the Obamas @ St Johns with Will Smith playing TOTUS and Oprah playing Michelle. While the actors were at St John's, TOTUS and Michelle did a specop HALO jump onto the deck of the USS Bainbridge while it was underway at flank speed.

When asked by reporters his reactions to the rescue, Vice President Biden responded, "The Obamas are some crazy SOB's and they kick ass and take names, so you better not piss them off."

Obama was quoted after the rescue as saying, "Er ... ah ... who's a ... er ... pantywaist ... uh ... now?"

-stray-

ps -- What really happened: "These guys [the SEALs] are very well trained, they have a lot of experience and there has to be a lot of communication between the shooters and the people making the decision that they all three had shots, that they could make their shots successfully," retired U.S. Navy SEAL Dick Couch said on "American Morning."

He added, "Credit that on-scene commander with making a timely decision."

And: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/10208

Last edited by strayrider; 14-Apr-2009 at 12:51 AM.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Dick Couch? That's possibly the funniest name I've ever heard, fiction or not. Anyone remember that pic of Obama jumping out of the exploding helicopter wearing sunglasses and a big grin? I think he also had a skateboard and nunchuks.