Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty- Balck Ops - Full Review

Undisclosed
    Gamefly just shipped this game out. I should have it in hand by Wednesday.

United States
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/08...video-game-md/

Sheriff's office spokeswoman Monica Worrell says anyone who has the game before Tuesday shouldn't have it and asked residents to call authorities if they're offered copies of the game before it's released.
    So much for It's a Wonderful life?

United States
    i've said it before, but fuck call of duty. people purchasing/playing this game are only encouraging activision to pump out yearly CoD titles, and from what i've seen over the last few years, they're not getting any better.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i've said it before, but fuck call of duty. people purchasing/playing this game are only encouraging activision to pump out yearly CoD titles, and from what i've seen over the last few years, they're not getting any better.
    Agreed, plague + me = avoiding
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    I dunno, I heard the Zombie bonus game is really strange this time around...

RICHARD NIXON - ZOMBIE HUNTER!
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/08...video-game-md/

So much for It's a Wonderful life?
    Your Lame dude... Focus on your family instead of bringing Negativity Here.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Gamefly just shipped this game out. I should have it in hand by Wednesday.
    That line always gives me a chuckle.

Same here. GF just shipped it out.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    I dunno, I heard the Zombie bonus game is really strange this time around...

RICHARD NIXON - ZOMBIE HUNTER!
    Not just him, but also!!!!

JFK, Fidel Castro, and Robert McNamara. Don't know why the chose the last dude instead of like McCarthy or something.

United States
    i dunno why the even decided to put zombie mode back in...oh yeah, that's right, so they can make you pay extra to play the old zombie maps on the new CoD game....brilliant!!!!

as for those of you paying more money to play maps you already have, not so much.

long live activision, yearly call of duty games and new and pioneering ways to rape consumers wallets with pointless DLC!

United States
    Yes, the situtation is negative but I'm the one negative because I called the foul?

I'm glad you enjoyed your earily game and nice review.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    Yes, the situtation is negative but I'm the one negative because I called the foul?

I'm glad you enjoyed your earily game and nice review.
    Yes, because it stirs of up negativity, that we would normally avoid here, I come here to talk about things with and open mind, if I want criticism I'll take my mom. Have a good day.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Robbers Nab Over 100 Copies of Black Ops

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    that is some b.s.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You know you've got a hit game on your hands when people are stealing whole cases of it.

I'm about to go to the midnight release. My first midnight release. Thankfully I talked my girlfriend into coming with me so I can have someone distract me from the ultra-nerds that I may otherwise end up fighting.

United States

midnight release for black ops? no thanks....

my 1st midnight release was MW2. tons of douchebags and annoying uber-nerds, non-stop nerdspeak, trash-talking, profanity, and bro-tacular ingorance. black ops will probably be the same thing. i wouldn't even go to the midnight release if i was given a free copy just for showing up.

be sure to thank your girlfriend, you both are about to be exposed the sort of hyped bullshit that draws the worst of gaming out of their mom's basements.