Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA Whites to be a Minority

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    to be honest i couldn't care either way, its just a particular skin pigmentation, its still people, human beings so whats the problem if these kids are raise din america they, especially in 40 years will be american, regardless of what ancestry they have.

and thats the end of that chapter

*throws scarf over shoulder and exits the room*

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Um.....what?

Every single white person I know (in my age group) has children. How is that "not breeding"? How many times must a person reproduce before they are considered to have "bred"?
    yeah how many of them have 2 or more? how old is your age group? I am willing to bet many have just 1 kid and are 30 or older. Which of course is why whites numbers decline so badly. If it takes 2 humans to make 1 kid and thats all they have then the numbers cycle down.

Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    i only have one child. i feel like such a bad person now, a traitor to my race.

woe is me.
    Well noone brought up being a traitor, you added that on your own. But yes you are part of the "problem" if you consider it a problem at least as to why whites are being overtaken etc. I cant say jack for myself, I don't date white women... so i'm just as bad. If you consider it bad anyway. Which I don't... yeah.
    Last edited by Khardis; 15-Aug-2008 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Well noone brought up being a traitor, you added that on your own. But yes you are part of the "problem" if you consider it a problem at least as to why whites are being overtaken etc. I cant say jack for myself, I don't date white women... so i'm just as bad. If you consider it bad anyway. Which I don't... yeah.
    that was sarcasm genius. sorry that doesn't register with you and if you fu*king think for one second i am going to justify my choices in having children to the likes of you, you are sadly fu*king mistaken.
    Last edited by Mike70; 15-Aug-2008 at 12:47 AM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Banned User

Undisclosed
    that was sarcasm genius. sorry that doesn't register with you and if you fu*king think for one second i am going to justify my choices in having children to the likes of you, you are sadly fu*king mistaken.
    its ok, lol i know kids are expensive. Dont freak out on me.

United States
    Something that Khardis wrote made me wonder if the outmarriage rate (that is, the rate at which a person of one ethnic group marries and has children with a person from a different ethnic group) was taken into consideration in the projection of whites becoming a minority.

We know from past interpretations of race/ethnicity here in the USA that the product of a white/nonwhite union cannot be considered white. So the outmarriage rate has to have an effect on this statistic.

I wonder if there has been ever a study on the rate of outmarriage among whites, where either white females or males are marrying non-whites and having children that are not considered white. I know that there was a study not too long ago that determined that second and third generation Asian Americans, for example, had an extremely high rate of outmarriage.

I, for example, am an Asian that spent most of my life dating and hooking up with non-asians, and was always perplexed when my non-asian friends would talk about how they viewed Asian women as "exotic" and "mysterious" and therefore very desirable. I, of course, did not find Asian women "exotic" in the least.

I have white friends that exclusively date asian women, others that like latinas, others that favor african american women. I have latino friends that only date asians, others go after whites, and others that are obsessed with african american women. And so on.

So maybe it is a given that folks from one race are going to find members of the opposite sex of another race to be more desirable than those of their own ethnic background. Certainly in the melting pot environment of the USA where we have such a diversity of ethnicities in close proximity to one another, accessibility to members of the opposite sex in different ethnic groups only increases the chances of mixed race hookups creating mixed race offspring.

Suddenly I am reminded of the Le Guin story "Lathe of Heaven" where the world is free of ethnic struggles because everyone's skin has turned into a uniform grey color.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    its ok, lol i know kids are expensive. Dont freak out on me.
    whatever dude. you are simply unbelievable. does it give you a thrill to break out of your nursery and come here to annoy the adults?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    O.K.

So what's the over/under on this thread getting locked again?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    O.K.

i had it at 86% at the start of festivities. now i'll go with about a 95%.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    whatever dude. you are simply unbelievable. does it give you a thrill to break out of your nursery and come here to annoy the adults?
    dude cry more i'm busting your balls, if you cant handle it don't participate.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    O.K.

Pretty good. Locked.