Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My best friend died this morning... I've just been told

capncnut
    Yeah Cyk, you need to be strong. I have lost a couple of close friends to this so I know how you feel man. If you need to talk bro, PM me.

United States
    I am sooo sorry Cyk I just want you to know we are all here for you if ya want to talk just pm me and I will go right in to chat to talk with you!
    Please take care and know I will be there for you all you have to do is ask!
    Dont be afraid to ask us to chat please!

Banned User

United States
    come into the chat room in the evenenings america time i know going to chat here cheers me up. Also i will be glad to call you. i have a kick ass international plan I am keeping you in my prayers. Thry reaching out to that persons family. it may help you cope.

Administrator

England
    Christ! How old was she?

I can hardly imagine what you must be going through! I'm sure you have everyone's best wishes from here! Try and find solace in the best way you can at the moment
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Christ! How old was she?
    she was 27

capncnut
    Thats way too young man, just make sure you don't bottle your feelings up. There's a lot of people that wanna help you through this. Please keep on the positive side and remember the good times you had with her.

United States
    I'm sorry about your loss, I really can't begin to know what it feels like to lose someone like that. Keep your chin up, were here for you.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

UK
    I'm doing a little bit better. it didn't really sink until about 2am. I'm in no way a spiritual person, but somehow, I know she is still here.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    it didn't really sink until about 2am. I'm in no way a spiritual person, but somehow, I know she is still here.
    When a friend of mine died, her boyfriend told me about how he could still feel her and "the whole house was warm even though the radiators were off" etc. Take these moments and hold them close. The only thing you can do to praise her memory is remember the good times, that's all anyone could ever want. Be positive, stay focused, love life.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    I can't add anything except to say you and she are in my prayers. I too had a friend kill himself, leaving a wife and two adorable kids. You wonder why. There is no why. Concentrate on remembering the good times.

M_

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sorry to hear about your friend. I know it seems surreal that the person you have known a good portion of your life is no longer with you, but you have to keep those good memories alive and never forget them.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friend. I know it seems surreal that the person you have known a good portion of your life is no longer with you, but you have to keep those good memories alive and never forget them.
    Well said!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Well said!
    indeed, well said...

Undisclosed
    Hang in there, buddy.

United States
    I never know what to say in these kinds of situations.

I'm sorry for your loss, Cykotic.