Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess someone didnt like MW2..

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    He's quite obviously a selfish spoiled brattish emo kid who's never been taught to keep his emotions under control, how has he just got MW2 at his age anyway?When I was his age I had no money for games & had to wait until xmas or my birthday to get any new ones from my parents! MW2 is over £50, and I bet his console cost a bomb plus the TV to play it on! And the computer in his room with webcam & internet! I hate spoilt bastards!
    Innit just.

When I was a teenager I got games on birthdays and Xmas too, and occasionally I would have saved up enough to buy one myself, or on rare occasion as a special gift.

That kid is messed up.

Canada
    I remember getting pissed off at games quite easily, to the point where I would froth at the mouth, break controls with my hands and punch holes in walls. I would never cry though, as that is a sign of weakness.

It is understandable how he could get so angry- he most likely sucks at the game, so I can relate. I tend to die ALOT in COD 4 multi player (unless I camp and have a p90, then I tend to wipe out entire teams). But that is just sad. Man, is he ever weak and ugly though, see those little bitch hits on the wall hahahahaha.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Never has the word "twat" been more appropriate.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm just curious as to what kind of wall that is. Because your typical in-home drywall won't make your hands bleed and would collapse with the easiest of punches...

Anyway....the video seems more like a cry for attention than anything.

Super Moderator

UK
    If memory serves it's a Brit in that video, and he's most likely - like many Brits - living in a brick-built house. So when you're punching a wall, it's pretty damn solid.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    If memory serves it's a Brit in that video, and he's most likely - like many Brits - living in a brick-built house. So when you're punching a wall, it's pretty damn solid.

i was thinking that same thing. u guys have high schools like 200 years old and still standing. we rarely have those. theres only one like that in town and its a craptastic mess

Undisclosed
    I could not understand a word he was saying. What is he bitching about?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i'd laugh but that guy looks like he could be autistic or something, i just kinda feel bad that the guy is so messed up in the head.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    i was thinking that same thing. u guys have high schools like 200 years old and still standing. we rarely have those. theres only one like that in town and its a craptastic mess
    dude, my primary school was built much longer than 200 years ago, ive spent 20 minutes online and cant find mention of it, but when i was little i remember thinking they must be lying because they didnt have schools back then.
    pretty sure it was before 1650 but all i know is it was very very old.

and drywall?, dude my house is bricks, mortar and creaky wooden boards, with some delightfully noisy bats in the attic

Super Moderator

United States
    Well, I'd like to at least think we had a good run as the so-called dominant species on this planet, but I think this is pretty much the bow on the turd that is the current state of the human condition.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Well, I'd like to at least think we had a good run as the so-called dominant species on this planet, but I think this is pretty much the bow on the turd that is the current state of the human condition.
    i believe Drunkest guy ever takes the cake:

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Psycho Killer
    Qu'est-ce que c'est?
    fa fafa fa fafa fa fa fa fa better
    Run run run run, run run run away...
    Litterally funniest shit ever.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post

totally awesome!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

capncnut
    Was he drinking milk or Moloko Plus?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post

to quote spottswoode from team america: "jesus titty-fucking' christ!" that dude is beyond determined. hard to believe he made it as far as the convenience store.

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Nah, he's not the type to kill anybody. However, the song Institutionalized keeps popping into my head... I was in my room...
    ...and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything...
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    ... and then again I was thinking about nothing...