Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zombie video game,,,,,

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Is it just me or have us forum members turned into flame-baiting degenerates lately?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post

ZOMGS TEH DRAMA!!!!111!!!ONEONE!!!

"ah dont wanna wait, for our lives to be ov-errrrrr...."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    "ah dont wanna wait, for our lives to be ov-errrrrr...."
    dude, i hate that song. i hear it on the crappy muzak station every time i go to work.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    dude, i hate that song. i hear it on the crappy muzak station every time i go to work.
    I'm surprised you still hear that on the radio. Around these here parts, it's long been replaced with about 2 billion other American Idle clones.

I think it looks more like he's trying to squeeze out a turnip.
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 15-Jul-2008 at 06:37 AM.

capncnut
    I'm surprised you still hear that on the radio. Around these here parts, it's long been replaced with about 2 billion other American Idle clones.
    Nice twist bro.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    oh thats going into my big picture archive of random **** for forum one liners.

United States

I think it looks more like he's trying to squeeze out a turnip.
    it's not radio, it's called "satellite muzak" or something, and they play it at the grocery store where i work part-time. they play all kinds of crappy music that i've never heard anywhere else, but have to hear it every ****ING DAY. i hate my job...oh well, that's why i'm in school, looking towards a better career path.

that's a hilarious pic, by the way.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post

"Alright, alright, calm down!"

Is it just me or have us forum members turned into flame-baiting degenerates lately?
    Agreed, Cap. There are quite a few newer members who come off as being either over-sensitive or needlessly belligerent. Then again too, veteran members can sometimes have a bad day too. I myself have found myself apologizing for being too short in my responses from time to time, so I too am guilty of this.

Dudes, can we all agree that zombie films (at least some of them) are very cool indeed. Let us unify around that common denominator and realize that if you really think about it we have a lot more in common than our petty differences in opinion.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Let us unify around that common denominator and realize that if you really think about it we have a lot more in common than our petty differences in opinion.
    No it's too late for that - it's time to

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^

Undisclosed
    ^

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Right, because that's always what it's all about with you: "returning fire."
    And you like to start it. I like to come in here and have fun because zombie movies, good ones anyway, are fun. Fact is Dubi if you push someone do not be surprised if they push back. At the end of the day I am a GAR fan that has enjoyed, and continues to enjoy, most of his movies.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman6565 View Post
    Fact is Dubi if you push someone do not be surprised if they push back. At the end of the day I am a GAR fan that has enjoyed, and continues to enjoy, most of his movies.
    I am not surprised by anything, least of all tools that demonstrate zero social skills while posting on message boards. The true FACT is, I speak with many people involved with Romero's films and not in a million years would any one of them participate here due to the obnoxious carrying-on and general disrespect being exhibited by "fans" like you. So I hope you're enjoying yourself.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Redman6565 View Post
    The Ubisoft games rock. The Clancy games are all good games. Maybe you need to remove your lips from the 'Suck-O-Meter' and get a clue.
    Red, no offense meant to you, but statements like this come off as combative, and in this case it is hard to justify this as "returning fire"
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    AHEM back on topic

If anyone has missed it look up dead island. It seems to be like farcry with zombies, Im game for it since farcry was alot of fun and being chased through the jungle by a hoard of zombies. Im game for that plus you were able to make traps in the original farcry so it would make sense to do this and think of the online mode..

If it ever actually does happen we can put aside our bitching and unify to become number one in the zombie killing league? All this arguin brings a tear to my eye.
    Why arent you laughing?