Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL 2010 Thread

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by major jay View Post
    Don't forget they drafted the Golden Boy!

Tebow will a Goal line Gimmick if anything. If you remember, Pat White could run circles around Tebow in college. And that hasn't translated to the NFL at all.

United States
    Daamnnnn...
    I just saw the Chiefs schedule.
    If they can't wrap up the division, they don't deserve to even be suited up...
    Other than Indy on the road, and Denver at home, it looks to be easy pickin's...

United States
    FOOTBALL IS FINALLY BACK!!!

Tonight, 8PM, Bengals and Cowboys. Can't wait. It's been a loooooooooooong 6 months.

I enjoyed the HOF inductions last night. Emmitt's speech was greatness. And I watched on NFL Network, so they had Emmitt and Jerry Rice on the set afterward along with Irvin, Jerry Jones, and DeBartolo. Good stuff.

United States
    What a good time to bring this thread back up and see where we stand today.
    My Chiefs are surprising everybody. The losses they had were lost at the end pretty much, so they could have easily went 6-0 by now.
    I'm predicting a pretty tough beating of Buffalo tomorrow with their double headed rushing attack. It's not going to be pretty.
    Only Oakland seems to be hanging on to our tails so far in our division still, and we are going to meet up with them soon enough.
    Things seem to be looking up this year, hope nothing bad happens along the way. I'm also glad to see Favre eating it regularly. Green Bay took care of them well enough. Now he's got broken bones in his ankle or something? And Romo is pretty much out for the season?
    Ha!