Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy to report... Update on my film

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    No problems

Needless to say the loss of my entire hard drive, and my main studio PC, has somewhat slowed me down since march/april, but i have ALL the work files backed up twice over and am still working on the music on this "moody" laptop, which unfortunately is not hooked up to the main studio

I was hoping to recieve a few more final edits since last january as i had already composed the music for the couple of edits you did send me in a matter of days, but in the meantime i have been working on about 30 new pieces of coincidental music which you can drop into almost any edit with a bit of "fade in/out magic".

The downside to that is that i have only heard these pieces on headphones, never through the complete system, and working with SMPTE is totally out of the question when i have no footage to look at and/or work from.

The upside of course being that each new piece i am writing is just getting better and better so you can literally pick and choose which pieces to include ... ROAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrtr
    Nicely done DJ. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on a copy when it is ready.

As for the negative rep points, the whole idea is ridiculous, as I stated months ago, and does nothing but breed animosity amongst users of this board. Why did someone give you a negative rep? There was nothing inflammatory in your post.

BTW... hurry up with that film, willya?
    Maybe for the size of the photo... which I ended up taking out and just making a direct link. Which ever it is they are a douche for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman_Deluxe
    No problems

Needless to say the loss of my entire hard drive, and my main studio PC, has somewhat slowed me down since march/april, but i have ALL the work files backed up twice over and am still working on the music on this "moody" laptop, which unfortunately is not hooked up to the main studio

I was hoping to recieve a few more final edits since last january as i had already composed the music for the couple of edits you did send me in a matter of days, but in the meantime i have been working on about 30 new pieces of coincidental music which you can drop into almost any edit with a bit of "fade in/out magic".

The downside to that is that i have only heard these pieces on headphones, never through the complete system, and working with SMPTE is totally out of the question when i have no footage to look at and/or work from.

The upside of course being that each new piece i am writing is just getting better and better so you can literally pick and choose which pieces to include ... ROAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR
    AWESOME... Send me your addy in PM and I will send you a DVD. It will be in NTSC, but you can watch it on your laptop to help set the mood. The only song I don't want to change is the opening credits music. I worked hard on that and I think it is my best composition ever.

I will leave the temp score in so you can an idea of where I was going and if you have any foley you wanna add just go ahead. I have no zombie moans.

Get me your addy and I will get it in the post mail tomorrow and you should have it by wed-thursday next week.

=)

Dj
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 14-Jun-2006 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*