Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some people just need a really good hard slap in the face...

Super Moderator

UK
    The gubment rake in MILLIONS from speed cameras, plenty of people get caught on them, it's quite easy to go 6 miles over the speed limit, it really is, also you don't always know what the speed limit is, especially if it's not signposted well, or it's constantly changing.

"Super Gatsos" are the next gen that are supposed to be coming in, they're digital (so they never run out of film, unlike current ones) and they can actually take a picture of whoever is at the wheel! Yep, Labour at work right there, they're all about spy cameras...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Lost in Translation was superb!

And what's Bill Murray got to do with some plonkers trying to overturn speed camera fines?
    In Groundhog Day, Phil goes up to his producer and says "Rita, I need someone to give me a good hard slap in the face". She obliges. She says "Hows that?" He says "Good". Then the camera guy says "Let me know if you need any help with the other cheek". Classic comedy.

Plus I have Grounghog Day in the front of my mind, seeing as a couple of weeks ago I was getting drunk in the same bar where Bill Murray gets drunk at in the movie.....