Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day of the Dead "Escape"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    Youd NEED far more than two men and one woman to have a snowballs chance in hell to repopulate anything! It would probably make sense to have more women than men since they are the ones who need to go thru the birthing process...for speeds sake.
    I do agree thou...Burt Reynolds would need to be around with his bow and arrows to keep any threats of inbreeding in order!
    And NO banjos!
    see my post above. it takes about 50 couples to have a viable gene pool. although i think that what john was talking about was babies in the sense of having a family and not being so alone or rotting away in old age with no one to care for them.

on another tip: man you guys and deliverance freak me out. do i need to, uh, watch my back around you??
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    "Boy, I'm Gonna make you squeal!! Squeeeeeal like a pig!!"
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    see my post above. it takes about 50 couples to have a viable gene pool. although i think that what john was talking about was babies in the sense of having a family and not being so alone or rotting away in old age with no one to care for them.

on another tip: man you guys and deliverance freak me out. do i need to, uh, watch my back around you??
    Ohio isn't far from West Virginia, so you might be able to go do some hands-on research!