Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton, The Celebrity Skank

Undisclosed

Ummm....

Dont you want girls you sleep with to be dumb?

I dont know about you all but I try to find the dumbest, sluttiest girl I can find. Last thing I need is a girl that can remember my phone #.

Super Moderator

United States
    Meh. Paris is annoying, yes, but nothing for me to get angered over. Sure, it's a **** comment on our society that she has parlayed her famous family name (a name famous only for being land-owning, wealthy profiteers), her questionable behavior and an apparent lack of class and we all eat up by either being fascinated with her, or loving to hate her, but what are you going to do?

Still, though, I have to go on record as saying: I'd throw it in her.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by OddDNA
    Dont you want girls you sleep with to be dumb?

I dont know about you all but I try to find the dumbest, sluttiest girl I can find. Last thing I need is a girl that can remember my phone #.

I am a straight male and even I can say it: PIG.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think her personality is almost as repulsive as her face.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well I won't lie if I had a chance I would do it... But I still can't stand the Skank!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    I am a straight male and even I can say it: PIG.

very true
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    I too am sick of hearing about her and her sister...money talks ya know! Yeah for you guys at first I was gonna say you werent thinking with the wrong head but then at the end of these postings ah..you would sleep with her anyway if ya had the chance! lol ewwww! With all the money she has you would think she would get a new make up artist! BTW I think the word skank does work I do like that word! lol you guys rock!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbieangel
    I too am sick of hearing about her and her sister...money talks ya know! Yeah for you guys at first I was gonna say you werent thinking with the wrong head but then at the end of these postings ah..you would sleep with her anyway if ya had the chance! lol ewwww! With all the money she has you would think she would get a new make up artist! BTW I think the word skank does work I do like that word! lol you guys rock!
    Hey now, I wouldn't touch that ,.....that.......thing! I find it utterly repulsive!

Canada
    I'd throw a monkey at her..but then, she may try to have sex with it...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill
    i don't know, but I think robert downey jr. had good run promoting colombia

United States
    I would show her a bit of a good time...but I wouldn't let her talk.

every single picture i have ever seen of her, her facial expression is the same.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides
    every single picture i have ever seen of her, her facial expression is the same.
    EXACTLEY!!! She looks like she's trying VERY hard to count past 1. (Hell, she probably hasn't got that far yet..."Paris, count to ten" - "Mkay, like......um.........what comes first, like ya know?") I've baited hooks with worms smarter than she is.
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 08-Aug-2006 at 06:34 PM.

Canada
    Thats still way too high of a number for her...she probibly only really understands the words Penis and mouth and sex and man...everything else she just kidna nods too as if understanding....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo
    Thats still way too high of a number for her...she probibly only really understands the words Penis and mouth and sex and man...everything else she just kidna nods too as if understanding....
    LOL
    Paris on Jeopardy (American Game show-TV)

Alex (host) - Currently the world's tallest building is the __________ in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia measuring 1,483ft.

(Paris hits the buzzer by accident.)

Alex - Yes, Ms Hilton?

Paris - Um,......like, what is Penis mouth sex man? Cuz, you know, like,...yeah and stuff.

Alex - Sorry, no. Someone please bring me a pistol.
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 08-Aug-2006 at 06:43 PM.

Canada
    LOL, hearing it like that it sounds kinda weird, but I can like totally see it like, totally, like happening, like totally.

What a friggin skank