Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A 3rd of those who choose to challenge anti-social behaviour are attacked/threatened

United States
    Oh god...thats like saying every person was healthy till they got sick

i'll admit gun related murders are out of control
    I honestly dont know how the UK people
    will handle being able own firearms
    Im sure there would be both good and bad

but I know many people who are legal gun owners
    and Im sure khardis does too
    who have never abused the right to own them

and i find that anyone who would resort to pulling
    a trigger to resolve an arguement is just as likely
    to pick up a knife, if a gun wasnt handy.

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    What i would have done is if the wife and/or child was in the car, i would have just drove off. but if they were not in the car, i would have stopped, got out and been arrested for assault because i would have kicked their asses...

I think i may have anger management issues lol

Canada
    i'm with you cykotic,

although, since i do not have a wife or kids, i can say for 100% certanty, that kid would be a pile of mush on the ground. 11 or not, thats **** you do not do to someone.

besides, I can beat up any 11 year old kid and his buddies.

England
    One problem with that though,if i had got out and challenged the little scrote,his gang of mates who were stood at the side of the road would have pounced on me.Im quite well built with the weightlifting i do,but i wouldnt be able to fight off 15 kids if they all jumped on me like packhounds.And that is what is happening all over the country frighteningly often,adults been beaten to death by gangs of kids,one on one the kids would have no chance,but its always at least 10 to 1

United States

The Euro, & the Amero...

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Unfortunately now this country has been handed over to the EU on a plate,we only stand to lose more freedoms,we certainly wont gain any
    In the U.S well be the North American Union.
    Things are changing.
    Here comes another "attack", thats all they need to scare the populace into complying.RFID chips, national ID,Internment camps. I am aware that I seem like a nut, but thats exactly what they rely on, disbelief.
    They want people to fight eachother.

Its only a matter of time.
    Peace.
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Super Moderator

UK
    Solution - teaching respect in school from the very start.

Solution - fining parents of poorly behaved children, if they can't afford it, too f*cking bad. Lay off the vices or don't get a fancy new TV and pay up the f*cking fine.

Solution - COPS ON THE F*CKING STREET.

Solution - kick the sh*t out of every little sh*tbag wanker, Robocop style.

Solution - Britain - GET A F*CKING GRIP.

Solution - Gordon Brown gets kicked in the balls and Labour gets turfed out forever.

Of course, the thing is, these cases will be in the minority - but get a lot of press - but it doesn't make them any less worse, or any less important to deal with. Also, I guarantee the majority of these bastards are poorly educated, and most likely come from broken homes as well as crap parents. These cases will also be mainly in inner city areas, and most likely in poorer areas.

Now what was it that Labour were saying about closing the rich/poor gap and getting every child out of poverty? Hmmm...can't remember now...but evidently it wasn't meant, nor must it have been very important as it's been ignored so badly.

WANKERS.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Or drive off? He drove off...
    He forgot the simplest option:

Drive over.

You see, all jackasses have one thing in common: they WILL wash off your grille with a garden hose.

Just plow over them.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    this is how to get involved. an older dude knocks this teen bully out cold in one punch. no warning no nothing. the kid never saw this coming.

the bearded adult in this vid is a complete and total pussy. the kid hits him and he just stands there???????? DUDE when that happens it time to start throwing some ass and some punches around of your own. my words to bearded man - find your balls. remove them from their packaging and put them to use.

point is - this kid got what he deserved. that dude laid his butt out on the pavement.

on another tip why didn't these kids (who outnumbered this idiot) ban together and attack at once and stomp the complete piss out him???

has anyone else on here ever busted a bully's eye open with a rock at the schoolbus stop?? don't people fight back anymore?
    then again because i am not that big i was taught how to fight (and fight damn dirty) at an early age.

idiots like the fool kid in the vid are the exact reason my son is going to learn a martial as soon as he is old enough to start taking lessons.
    Last edited by Mike70; 23-Dec-2007 at 04:42 AM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Bullys only understand force,I had to teach a few of them a lesson growing up. When they start getting in my face I figure its better to hit them 1st then to take a shot and try to recover. Funny thing is they always want to be your best friend after you knock them out in front of a group of bystanders.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    im not anti social, i just love my own space,honestly.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Funny thing is they always want to be your best friend after you knock them out in front of a group of bystanders.
    funny you should mention that - the kid whose eye (actually eyebrow) i broke open with a rock turned out to be a good friend of mine. still talk to him and he still has the scar- we just laugh about it now.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    i'm with you cykotic,

although, since i do not have a wife or kids, i can say for 100% certanty, that kid would be a pile of mush on the ground. 11 or not, thats **** you do not do to someone.

besides, I can beat up any 11 year old kid and his buddies.
    And if they were 15-16? There were a couple of case here recently where a group of 15-16yr olds have killed adults...

Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    idiots like the fool kid in the vid are the exact reason my son is going to learn a martial as soon as he is old enough to start taking lessons.
    TBH - A lot of martial arts are somewhat of a waste of time IMHO. They've become so sanitised they're more interested in 'form'.

I spent a year at a karate club before I realised what a crock it was, and changed to a different club where we then actually did semi-contact. What a difference!

I suspect Judo is a good start for most young kids:-
    1) It teaches them to fall properly
    2) Teaches them respect (to a certain degree)
    3) It teaches them to accept getting knocked around a little bit.
    4) It teaches them what to do it a grappling/untidy fight.
    5) Reflexes...

I remember as a kid I was being chased by three kids. I turned around, Judo mode auto pilot kicked in and one of them litterly (with his inertia) when flying. The ground did the rest and that was the end it. The other two lost interest then...

Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    What is scary is this shows something most of us cannot 'compete' with - A lack of understanding and compassion. We know NOT to kick a person in the head. Detached retina, fractures skull, possible death. Yet people like this will do it...

I'd love to know why that guy punched him at the end...?
    Last edited by Neil; 23-Dec-2007 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Canada
    I believe he hit him at the end because he watched the kids punch/kick 5 people without a thing happening to him AT ALL.
    I would've done the same, although, much less effectively then someone who knows how to fight. However, one must never doubt the power that the fist of a strong person can deliver to the skull and or face of anouther, no matter what kind of training they have.

Scipio,
    I'm not that big either (about 5"8' and 145 lbs or so) but i've been lifting weights for about four years, so I am quite powerful for someone my size. Add to that the fact that my dad was in the military for 27 years, your bound to pick up a few things (he always told me that if i get into a fight, do whatever it takes to win) so I am kinda in the same boat as you, although I suspect, I am much less refined then you are

why am I saying this? just to use as an example of a relitively small guy being able to hold his own if it comes down to it (I would get layed out on my ass tbh, but I can adequetly protect myself, and can guarrantee that the other person is going to be in quite alot of pain).

in the end, the kid got what he deserved, and I would give the guy who knocked his dumbass out a medal for being so frigging awesome.

bearded guy gets wax so he can wax his vag.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Scipio,
    I'm not that big either (about 5"8' and 145 lbs or so) but i've been lifting weights for about four years, so I am quite powerful for someone my size. Add to that the fact that my dad was in the military for 27 years, your bound to pick up a few things (he always told me that if i get into a fight, do whatever it takes to win) so I am kinda in the same boat as you, although I suspect, I am much less refined then you are

me refined??!!! educated yes. refined no.

Undisclosed
    You guys are so funny.