Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Romero BadAss?

Canada
    im a fran fan myself.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

United States
    Even though she wasn't a "badass", I admit I kinda had a crush on Barbra from the original Night.

Undisclosed
    I'm digging the love for Helen Cooper. This post is hysterical:
    "The way Helen smoked her cigarette was sexy, and I dig brunettes. Also, she'd likely have a good deal of sexual frustration built up, and be hot and ready to go, after being married to a jerk husband for so many years."

Btw, Helen Cooper was not the "bare-assed" zombie. She was the clothed zombie that eats the bug off the tree.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Gotta go with #9, even for a zombie she was hot.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    I'm digging the love for Helen Cooper. This post is hysterical:
    "The way Helen smoked her cigarette was sexy, and I dig brunettes. Also, she'd likely have a good deal of sexual frustration built up, and be hot and ready to go, after being married to a jerk husband for so many years."

Btw, Helen Cooper was not the "bare-assed" zombie. She was the clothed zombie that eats the bug off the tree.
    Ok I admit it. There might have been times when I though Helen was hot to.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Even though I'm a young guy, and was 15 years younger when I first saw Dawn, I'm going to have to say that I've always thought Gaylen Ross [Fran] was very attractive.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Ok I admit it. There might have been times when I though Helen was hot to.
    When the ghouls broke down the farmhouse door, they knew who to grab first.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DruNewp View Post
    I'm gonna have to go with Asia Argento as Slack. Runnner up is Gaylen Ross as Franny...

Thoughts?
    Dunno about either, tho Asia was the most wicked in terms of kick-ass potential, and Fran was just that one step beyond the gals from Night. But I'd send some love to Lori Cardille from Day, simply to be different and give the poor girl creds for being the most believable warrior woman in the series.
    Maybe not a hottie in the strictest sense of the word, but hey, I'm a wierd guy.

Wayne Z
    "Among the most discriminating of Nature’s creatures, vampires fed exclusively upon humankind. Angelique never had cause to question this unique perspective. Until now ...
    But his bland shaggy continence waited, and Angelique understood it was yet another part of her trial, each tidbit he offered a stray bone for the mongrel outcast.
    The corpses he left where they lay as Nature’s scavengers arrived, carrion birds riding the tricky currents overhead, insects crawling across the remains for their share of the bounty. But the blood was the vampires’ province, and they wouldn’t share with anyone."

Preservation of A Species; the manuscript.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by wayzim View Post
    Dunno about either, tho Asia was the most wicked in terms of kick-ass potential, and Fran was just that one step beyond the gals from Night. But I'd send some love to Lori Cardille from Day, simply to be different and give the poor girl creds for being the most believable warrior woman in the series. Maybe not a hottie in the strictest sense of the word, but hey, I'm a wierd guy.
    You gotta give Lori Cardille credit for being at least as hot (if not hotter) than Jamie Lee Curtis. I never understood the fascination with Jamie Lee Curtis because she looks like a guy with a wig.

Similarly, I don't see how any male can look at Asia Argento as see a "sex symbol" when all I see is someone that looks like her father.

capncnut
    NOTLD: Judy, I'd definitely tap that ass.

Dawn: Fran. Then again there's a chick with dark brown hair who walks past Flyboy as he shows his WGON ID at the TV station. I'd serve her up some serious sausage.

Day: Sarah, obviously. I'd give her my 'beef treat'.

Land: Slack. And that's exactly what she would be after I've finished with her.

As for Diary, I haven't got a clue...
    Last edited by capncnut; 08-Nov-2007 at 11:51 PM.

United States

Wink

NOTLD: Judy, I'd definitely tap that ass.

I agree at some points in the film she was alright.

Dawn: Fran. Then again there's a chick with dark brown hair who walks past Flyboy as shows his WGON ID at the TV station. I'd serve her up some serious sausage.

Fran was....How can I say this....ok I guess ,but.... and I will keep a eye out for the dark brown haried one.

Day: Sarah, obviously. I'd give her my 'beef treat'.

She is way better with her hair down in my opinion

Land: Slack. And that's exactly what she would be after I've finished with her.

Oh my.....

England
    I like Barbra in Night 1990, and the biker chick who pies the zombie in Dawn.

Judy rose from Night 68 also needs a good seeing to!.

I'd take Sarah over Fran any day of the week...Fran just isn't my type (hard luck love).
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    You gotta give Lori Cardille credit for being at least as hot (if not hotter) than Jamie Lee Curtis. I never understood the fascination with Jamie Lee Curtis because she looks like a guy with a wig.

Similarly, I don't see how any male can look at Asia Argento as see a "sex symbol" when all I see is someone that looks like her father.
    Ha, Jamie Lee Curtis. There's always that rumor, some time ago, that she was born with a dick. Popped into my mind when you said she looked like a guy with a wig, sorry to be off topic.

Australia
    A wonderful pic of Gaylen from the set of CREEPSHOW (taken from the new R2 DVD):

"28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by jim102016 View Post
    Ha, Jamie Lee Curtis. There's always that rumor, some time ago, that she was born with a dick. Popped into my mind when you said she looked like a guy with a wig, sorry to be off topic.

honeslty look at a recent pic of dario argento,she doesnt look like her dad at all. he's aged not so well