Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Night of the Living Dead (30th special edition)

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ukzombie View Post
    I have read somewhere where they could not film at the cemetery because of a typhoon, which was about to hit, and they found somewhere else, but could someone confirm this please!
    We have Hurricanes , not typhoons btw, and They def filmed it in the cemetary. You can compare pics of Evans City Cemetary and the film and they are identical.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    just to put your mind at ease typhoons are tropical storms that occur on and around the ocean in warm humid climates when temerature suddenyl changes quickly.

*i sneak up on this science guy, smack him round the head with a lamp and drag him into a cupboard and retake my seat at my desk*

-sorry about that guy, you'll never hear form him again

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    We have Hurricanes , not typhoons btw, and They def filmed it in the cemetary. You can compare pics of Evans City Cemetery and the film and they are identical.
    If you watch the film, at the end credits it gives another Cemetery where the filming location took place, and no mention of Evans Cemetery.

I thought you were all die hard fans of zombie movies, so who is going to prove the ending credits wrong?
    Last edited by ukzombie; 14-Mar-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    uhh...im guessing dj, bassman or cap'n.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If it was filmed at a different cemetery than the original......who cares?

I mean....it's "Night(30)" for f*ck's sake.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    I presume these are members of the forum?

I have just googled and found this information which you might want to consider

http://www.strangehappenings.org/Pen...estigation.htm

So this website say's it wasn't filmed at Evans Cemetery and the ending credits.

So who's right and who's very wrong

Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

Who cares well I do, I don't like loose ends, I was told this forum members will be able to help me, looks like that person was wrong
    Last edited by ukzombie; 14-Mar-2007 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Being snappy with people won't increase your odds of finding it, dude.

But are you saying that you actually like "Night of the Living Dead: 30th Anniversary"?

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Being snappy with people won't increase your odds of finding it, dude.

But are you saying that you actually like "Night of the Living Dead: 30th Anniversary"?
    I thought I was diplomatic not snappy, which is very different. I can't say I enjoyed Night of the Living Dead: 30th Anniversary, to any degree, I'm just a soul looking for infromation.

United States
    wheres Philly.
    He's an encyclopedia of the ****

Member Philly swat (pretty sure its him) has a website where he went to original locations for Night and Dawn, I think< and is in Evans cemetary standing near The tombstone Johnny Smaked his head on, Where Bill Himsman firsy appears, a whole bunch of stuff.
    I dont know the link,. though

I was told this forum members will be able to help me, looks like that person was wrong
    Thats just flat out snotty, dude
    Give it a chance.
    Christ!

I must've made a mistake. I thought "miilenium edition. Ie: Night 68. You're talking about the reshot one that is almost universally hated?
    No offense, but this is not a version that gets any affection in these parts. That is probably why there is a lot of guessing.
    Last edited by coma; 15-Mar-2007 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Nah, I'm staying right outta this one.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Thanks very much for the information; I've sorted it out, If you felt I was 'Snotty' apologies

wheres Philly.
    He's an encyclopedia of the ****

Member Philly swat (pretty sure its him) has a website where he went to original locations for Night and Dawn, I think< and is in Evans cemetary standing near The tombstone Johnny Smaked his head on, Where Bill Himsman firsy appears, a whole bunch of stuff.
    I dont know the link,. though

Thats just flat out snotty, dude
    Give it a chance.
    Christ!

I must've made a mistake. I thought "miilenium edition. Ie: Night 68. You're talking about the reshot one that is almost universally hated?
    No offense, but this is not a version that gets any affection in these parts. That is probably why there is a lot of guessing.

United States
    We have Hurricanes , not typhoons btw, and They def filmed it in the cemetary. You can compare pics of Evans City Cemetary and the film and they are identical.
    Typhoons and 'Canes are the same thing; a tropical cyclone. Different parts of the world use a different word to describe them.

=

On aonther note; I just went through the End Titles on the NOTLD "Millenium Edition" and there is no mention of 'any cemetary'. Can you provide us with a screenshot of what you are seeing ? Or are you being a wiseguy ?

Anyways; everyone knows it was Evans City Cemetery, Evans City, Pennsylvania, USA

http://home.comcast.net/~axlish/evanscity.htm

So quit Trolling !

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Typhoons and 'Canes are the same thing; a tropical cyclone. Different parts of the world use a different word to describe them.

=

On aonther note; I just went through the End Titles on the NOTLD "Millenium Edition" and there is no mention of 'any cemetary'. Can you provide us with a screenshot of what you are seeing ? Or are you being a wiseguy ?

Anyways; everyone knows it was Evans City Cemetery, Evans City, Pennsylvania, USA

http://home.comcast.net/~axlish/evanscity.htm

So quit Trolling !
    If you think I was 'Trolling' what ever that's ment to mean by saying Quote
    'Thanks very much for the information; I've sorted it out, If you felt I was 'Snotty' apologies' end quote - I think you maybe looking at another sentance somewhere else.

As for http://www.imdb.com/List?endings=on&...ylvania,%20USA don't you question things, is everything black and white. The details in IMDB are not always right I can give you a few examples if you like.

For example http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086325/locations the other filming location is Mississippi, the list could be endless.

I don't think you have the same version I have, here is a link where the image can be found http://rol-keat.magix.net/ and click on my vacation. I'm not being a wiseguy, it's straight up facts.

You might want to read from this website as well http://www.strangehappenings.org/Pen...estigation.htm

Tell me what your thoughts are?

United States
    If you watch the film, at the end credits it gives another Cemetery where the filming location took place, and no mention of Evans Cemetery.

I thought you were all die hard fans of zombie movies, so who is going to prove the ending credits wrong?
    Maybe this link will help clear it up for you.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/dawnofthedead/evanscity.html

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Thanks Philly_SWAT, no problems