Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manson Family Member up for parole

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Glad we cleared that up... you were listed as a schmuck.
    schmuck, asshole, whatevah.. it's all good. I never claimed to be a "nice guy"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Oh really? when you got your current job did you tell the boss you were an asshole/schmuck/whatever? or did you say... Oh no, I am a really nice guy?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Oh really? when you got your current job did you tell the boss you were an asshole/schmuck/whatever? or did you say... Oh no, I am a really nice guy?
    I didn't say a thing - but I'm sure during the interview he realized I was an asshole and that's why he hired me.

Dj, you of all people know in our field you are REQUIRED to be an asshole! That's what Quality Assurance is all about!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I didn't say a thing - but I'm sure during the interview he realized I was an asshole and that's why he hired me.

Dj, you of all people know in our field you are REQUIRED to be an asshole! That's what Quality Assurance is all about!
    Its about being the good cop and bad cop... QA, we ARE the enemy.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    I prefer the term schmohawk...Larry David uses it and it cracks me up.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fulci fan View Post
    I think Manson should have been the first one out. It isn't like he killed anyone. Yet the one who cut the baby out has been released.... The reason why he isn't out is because his name is Charles Manson.
    The baby wasn't cut out of Sharon Tate, it was Susan Atkins that said" she wanted to cut the baby out but she was afraid to do it" Something like that she told that to a fellow inmate. I think her name was Ronnie Howard.

I think they all should stay in jail, they aren't any better than Dahlmer or son of sam, Bundy. All heinous crimes!
    Yes, Charlie should stay in jail too he as much as said he murdered people. What about Shorty(can't remember his last name) from Spahn Ranch? He came up 'missing' during the whole "Tate/LaBianca murders. He was never seen again. The 'family' also said there were others in those hill that no one would ever find.
    Patricia Krenwinkle, I believe helped stab Rosemary LaBianca some 42 times. Now that is overkill.
    Krenwinkle saying Rosemary Labianca was dead anyway speaks volumes,she had murder in her heart and she enjoyed it. Then for them all to sit and eat and take a shower in the home..wowwwww that's truly beyond sick.
    I do hope someone could be rehabilitated from doing such a crime. But, I don't know, this goes deep in the pyschie.

United States

Worked for centuries, and is nice and cheap.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post

And it works for Wall Street Fatcats, too!
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland

Worked for centuries...
    So has forced marriage, cannibalism, genital mutilation, rape, genocide, torture, slavery, pederasty, witch hunting, human and animal sacrifice... The societies that practice(d) these things all thought they were the "right" thing to do too.

Just because it's been done for a long time does not, in itself, have any effect on whether or not we should still be doing it.

Chasing Prey

Canada

they still hang people in the south, but they dont want you to know that. shhh

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    So has forced marriage, cannibalism, genital mutilation, rape, genocide, torture, slavery, pederasty, witch hunting, human and animal sacrifice... The societies that practice(d) these things all thought they were the "right" thing to do too.

Just because it's been done for a long time does not, in itself, have any effect on whether or not we should still be doing it.
    What Kraken said (and very well said it was as well).

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    they still hang people in the south, but they dont want you to know that. shhh
    As someone that lives in the south, I would have to disagree with this. Now I know for a fact that there are still morons in Klan meetings(some even in my area), but to suggest that hangings are a normal or casual occurance is a bit much.

I'm sure a few hate crimes occur here and there and I hate that it happens, but to say that it's the norm is just stereotyping. A stereotype that isn't necessarily true.

There are tons of racist assholes around here, but they're not killing people and walking away scott free.

United States
    People can complain about the government or the states playing god...
    I don't even give them that much credit. It's not playing "God" (like there is one), it's playing SOCIETY. As in, a whole group of people have come together and agreed to live under certain rules. No one person is bigger than the society. When one person thinks they are, and break the rules of that society, fuck them. They should be eliminated immediately.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    I don't even give them that much credit. It's not playing "God" (like there is one), it's playing SOCIETY. As in, a whole group of people have come together and agreed to live under certain rules. No one person is bigger than the society. When one person thinks they are, and break the rules of that society, fuck them. They should be eliminated immediately.
    I realise you are talking about crime here but this is a verrrry slippery slope. Where in that model do you work in the ability to change society, if and when members of that society decide they want to protest something? Are they just to be eliminated immediately before they can "rebel" against the status quo? Then you end up with a dystopian 1984 scenario, where everyone hates living in society and everyone suffers equally, but no one can do anything about it because the system is one big self-perpetuating machine held together by violence and fear.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 07-Jul-2010 at 10:42 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Hmm... sounds familiar...

Oh yeah, that worked out really well...

(The Horst Wessel Lied is a catchy tune though ).

I realize that you are stating this in a negative connotation as people who degrade society through criminal activity. But, at the same time, it could be just as apt and valid for individuals who try to better themselves more than the standard of society. Fuck people who attempt to become better than the standard of society? Hmm...

To quote Ayn Rand: "Civilization is the progress toward a society of privacy. The savage's whole existence is public, ruled by the laws of his tribe. Civilization is the process of setting man free from men."

j.p.
    Last edited by JDFP; 07-Jul-2010 at 11:13 PM.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever