Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Segway company owner dies riding Segway off cliff?

Super Moderator

United States
    Well, the logical answer to what happened is that something caused the man to lose control or balance (stroke, debilitating heart murmur/attack, light-headedness etc.) and the Segway went in the direction he lurched and over the cliff it went. Anyone who has ever driven a segway knows what I mean (I took an island tour on one this summer).

He should have left his segway in turtlemode.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Aces - don't harsh my mellow. It was Skynet, not some heart attack or a stroke.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Aces - don't harsh my mellow. It was Skynet, not some heart attack or a stroke.
    A sinister, plot-hatching AI bent on human annihilation is a more comforting cause of this man's death for you, Lou?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    A sinister, plot-hatching AI bent on human annihilation is a more comforting cause of this man's death for you, Lou?
    YES!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    What do you expect, man? Look where you're at and the company you're in! Some people around here pray for zombies to become a reality, FFS.

United States
    It would've been even better if it was a zombie that pushed him over the cliff - and even better than that if the zombie infestation was caused by Skynet itself!

Shit, where'd I put my tinfoil hat?!
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 28-Sep-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Super Moderator

United States
    Lou's writing screenplays for the lurkers to steal, again!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Besides a person losing their life that's funny as hell man.

If that was in a sketch comedy show we'd all be rolling.

Last edited by darth los; 28-Sep-2010 at 02:11 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    The UK actually has something called the "Sunday Times Rich List"?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Couldn't you say it's slightly ironic since Segways are supposedly 100% "safe of injury" as they're built to not tip over?
    ahh, i've never even seen a segway in real life so yeah, didn't know they purport to be 100% safe of injury - anyway that claim is massively false, all I gotta do is fall off it and hit the corner of a table on the way down and there you go, head injury.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    The UK actually has something called the "Sunday Times Rich List"?
    yeah if you make the list you're held in quite high regard - or just regarded as a rich bastard.

Its kinda our way of looking at a list of people and branding them all cunts for the sake of it - but hey at least we have a reason.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    So the rich people like it because it lets everyone else know they're filthy rich.....while you guys make fun of them because you're NOT filthy rich?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yes, on of the poor's favorite passtimes is to make fun of the rich, all the while wishing they were in their shoes.

Isn't that ironic? Doncha think?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    What do you expect, man? Look where you're at and the company you're in! Some people around here pray for zombies to become a reality, FFS.
    You say that like it's a bad thing...
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Bad? No. Sad? Probably.