Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hugh Hefner goes the hell off

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    she's about the ugliest creature on the planet with a foul mouth that would make a sailor blush... she couldn't lose enough weight to pose for playboy besides she's got no hooters
    That's so true. She's got those nasty fat lady jugs where you can tell they're not breasts but mostly fat. Gross.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's so true. She's got those nasty fat lady jugs where you can tell they're not breasts but mostly fat. Gross.
    what do you think boobs are? steel?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    what do you think boobs are? steel?
    Aren't they? I'm just talking about how they have no shape and resemble a fat guys man boobs.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    oh but theres a difference. LOL

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    aye, there the horrible moob kind you could bet dollar to donuts has stubble on, not the kind that you could see the future with

-to the ladies i apoliogise for the tasteless joke, i mean it in black humour and i will never make it again.
    *twiddles imginary 1800's gentile' moustache*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    oh but theres a difference. LOL
    That would be a sick test wouldn't it? To blindfold a dude and have him feel up a fat chick and fat guys boobs and see if he could tell the difference. Those coke/pepsi challenges have nothing on that. It sounds something like a promotion a radio station would run in order to win free concert tickets.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    aye, there the horrible moob kind you could bet dollar to donuts has stubble on, not the kind that you could see the future with

-to the ladies i apoliogise for the tasteless joke, i mean it in black humour and i will never make it again.
    you're a riot bro. dollar to donuts? hilarious. some rapper was on a cd saying he'd bet someone a "$100 to a bucket of chicken wings" once

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post

If it's not of the handlebar variety then it's not worth it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you.****ing.knows.it.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    we talking the tombstone variety or the back to the future handlebar stache?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    a little from colum A and B.

BRRRRRRILIANT!

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Hot Wings? Brilliant!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Boobs filled with fat are the good kind of boobs.

As for Kelly, she's superhot compared to her brother. Heck, I'd marry Kelly and lick her pussy ten times a day if it would just save me from having to ever look at his face ever again.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That woman is disgusting. If i met her i'd ask if she wanted some jelly with her rolls.
    Yikes!

Sorry, but she looks really hot in this photo set:

And this one for laughs...

Last edited by MikePizzoff; 11-Jul-2007 at 04:12 PM.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Yikes!

Sorry, but she looks really hot in this photo set:

And this one for laughs...

i'd definitly baby batter her up