capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Less than 3 weeks!
    You knows it!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post

Less than 3 weeks!
    huh. didnt know we were getting a salarian squadmate this time. though i hope some of the carryon stuff effects them too.

Canada
    Probably just gonna use Tali and Thane, everyone else is invalid. Tali, Thane, and thundercunt Shepard. I cannot wait.

United States
    I'm still mulling over who my two main squadmates will be. Here is a list of known party members, I'll put them in spoiler brackets just in case some of you wanna go in totally blind:

United States
    Launch trailer:

Canada
    ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Cause all the blood in your body to flow to your genitals, forming an erection of immense and vieny proportions.

Seriously, I cannot fucking wait.

Tali and Garrus for my Soldier shep. Gonna rock some xeno shots, and get some Quarian poontang.

United States
    IGN review is up:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1062898p1.html

Game of the year in January? It's like RE4 all over again...

capncnut
    Roll on 27th! Should be 29th but my pal who works at Game is sliding me one on Wednesday.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I guess I should say goodbye to my loved ones for a while, get one of those shamwow things that you wear, and board myself up in my room.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    you better believe it Darth. This game is going to rock our collective asses off.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    you better believe it Darth. This game is going to rock our collective asses off.
    Would post a pic of a chick squirting tons of cum out of her asshole but thought against it. For obvious reasons.

Canada
    lol sounds like a gif that I've been wanting to post of a chick that is being held in the air naked, by chains , and spun around all while water is shooting out of her asshole.

That is how excited I am for this game.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    I love rpg's. GOOD rpg's.

The only 3 I've been able to get into since 2003 Are the 2 Kotors ( Nevermind shenmue, Where the fuck is that sequel at!?!) and Oblivion.

I was kinda put off by the first game and didn't get far into it at all. Hopefully they have addressed the original's issues so i can stick it out all the way through.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"