Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Else Finished It On Legendary?!?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    wuss

capncnut
    Running and jumping simply ISN'T a game to me. And I found myself doing that on Heroic just to get away from the liberty-taking amounts of Flood that dominate the last two levels. And what will I get for my pain by clocking it on Legendary? A video. That you've already posted.

If that makes me a wuss then yeah, I put my hand up.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Running and jumping simply ISN'T a game to me. And I found myself doing that on Heroic just to get away from the liberty-taking amounts of Flood that dominate the last two levels. And what will I get for my pain by clocking it on Legendary? A video. That you've already posted.

If that makes me a wuss then yeah, I put my hand up.

ah yeah, see now you should be a bit less rude since i saved you the trouble.

seriously though, how can you turn down the digital crack that is gaemrpoints?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    seriously though, how can you turn down the digital crack that is gaemrpoints?
    Gamerpoints don't even bother me since I seem to generate more for my mates than my own 360 (I'm on about 1000 top whack I think). Ultimately, a high Gamerpoint level indicates only one thing to me - lack of social or sex life.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

....your point being?

United States
    The AI on Halo 2 is baffling because it's generally easy to play but the sheer amount of Brutes and Hunters in the second to last level make it a bit s**t, in my opinion. It's so hard, it just forces a player to grab the nearest vehicle and just charge to the nav point at full steam. Even then you get obliterated a good few times. On NORMAL!

Edit: Oh, and I remember someone going on about the AI drivers being crap, damn straight. I let a marine take the warthog during that long tunnel section near the start, and about five seconds later it bounced off a wall and was flying 20 foot in the air!
    Halo 2 hard on normal? If you mean Brutes yes those guys kill me everytime with their brute shots I barely survive.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Halo 2 hard on normal? If you mean Brutes yes those guys kill me everytime with their brute shots I barely survive.
    I mean the last two levels by killing creatures and clearing areas and not just running through it. There's one battle that's got TONS of The Flood and Brutes battling it out in a country-type setting. It's almost impossible to do it without a vehicle. And yeah, Brute Shots suck ass!

United States

Angry

I mean the last two levels by killing creatures and clearing areas and not just running through it. There's one battle that's got TONS of The Flood and Brutes battling it out in a country-type setting. It's almost impossible to do it without a vehicle. And yeah, Brute Shots suck ass!
    I guess you mean the level High Charity and Great Journey....Now that I remember yes your right they are hard even on normal. If it worn for the hunters I would keep on dieing on that level. High Charity is harder...God hate the part where you have to wait for that door to open and Meanwhile the Brutes use those dang Brute shots to eliminate you. Good thing the flood come and distract them.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    uh, dudes, you could run through the entire last chief level on high charity without shooting once on legendary, just stick to the actual path and keep moving forward.

United States
    uh, dudes, you could run through the entire last chief level on high charity without shooting once on legendary, just stick to the actual path and keep moving forward.
    Yes we uh....I know.

Hey anybody here know....Well first anybody know about the Halo novels?
    Last edited by Doc; 30-Oct-2007 at 12:00 PM.

capncnut
    But I like kicking ass too much...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    disintergrating flood with the plasma sowrd is damn tempting i know, but if its easier just do it.

which is why i allways fight tartarus in a banshee

United States
    disintergrating flood with the plasma sowrd is damn tempting i know, but if its easier just do it.

which is why i allways fight tartarus in a banshee
    Worst boss battle ever.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    aye, jsut hover and blast 'fook outta him, though guilty spark was a bit lamer, just spartan lazor tha' bee-yotch!

United States
    aye, jsut hover and blast 'fook outta him, though guilty spark was a bit lamer, just spartan lazor tha' bee-yotch!
    I didn't enjoy killing spark he was my favorite minor character. At least you can kill him quickly and don't have to wait for a certain black sergeant with a beam rifle who after a few mins relaizes he can do something to help, and for some reason the said black guy is the only one who is able to bring Tartarus shield down with the beam rifle, Even though you have one yourself and even after 3 shots to head with the thing TARTARUS SHIELD IS STILL UP!