Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Flesh?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter
    AFMBE is based on Eden Studios Unisystem. If you want to check out the game system, they have a demo here

All Flesh Must Be Eaten Introductory Pack
    http://www.edenstudios.net/AFMBEDemo.pdf

AFMBE Sample Module
    http://www.allflesh.com/thirteen.html
    I've got a ton of free AFMBE stuff on my website (see sig) as well.

TZ
    TexasZombie
    http://www.geocities.com/eviloverlord668/afmain.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/9327/main.html

That which does not destroy me has made a very grave tactical error...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    nice one.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    just got zombies off a zombiefied mail man, ("thanks" "mrrr..." ) anyway you get a lot of stuff and each map tiles about three inches by three inches so when its all out the town will be big, a little dissapointed that all the zombies look alike but ive got so many old models from my old vampire counts warhammer army im sure i could change that .
    the people are all the saem and blue red green, ect. so again im gonna get out my citadel paints which have been untouched for a good while and get painting and the bases are the size of a finger nail so the models aint exactly stable, i like the addition of the cards, the art work is cool my favourite card is "just when you thought things couldnt get worse" which fills a building your in full of zombies overall im expecting a cross between necromunda and monopoly.

and like my sig says...

perfek!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing
    just got zombies off a zombiefied mail man, ("thanks" "mrrr..." ) anyway you get a lot of stuff and each map tiles about three inches by three inches so when its all out the town will be big, a little dissapointed that all the zombies look alike but ive got so many old models from my old vampire counts warhammer army im sure i could change that .
    the people are all the saem and blue red green, ect. so again im gonna get out my citadel paints which have been untouched for a good while and get painting and the bases are the size of a finger nail so the models aint exactly stable, i like the addition of the cards, the art work is cool my favourite card is "just when you thought things couldnt get worse" which fills a building your in full of zombies overall im expecting a cross between necromunda and monopoly.

and like my sig says...

perfek!
    And how does it play?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    actually its pretty boring, but ive only played it with two people so im hopeing 6 player games are more fun, plus i just got the 2nd expansion mall walkers for £9, so we can play out dawn now so hopefully that will improve the situation.

United States

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse