Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romero: I Just Make Zombie Films

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    With my hat in hand, I admit that I am guilty of contributing to this problem, and as such will I recant my unwarranted statements about Jamie Lee Curtis, a woman who (though I do not find her attractive) is not and never was a hermaphordite. That I stated the rumor about her as "fact" was ignorant and incorrect, and I apologize.
    Why apologise? I knew you were joking all along.

Besides, who wants the story of JLC's missing weenie disappearing forever? It was a good 'un while it lasted.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Why apologise? I knew you were joking all along.
    Thanks Cap and Dubious for your understanding!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    I've never understood the sex symbol status that some bestow on Asia Argento. She's her dad with a wig, and he sure ain't winning any beauty contests.
    Dude i was sure was the only one who noticed that.

Good catch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Thanks Cap and Dubious for your understanding!
    Dude, it ain't that serious. If austin powers would have said it, it would have been hilarious!!

IT'S A MAN BABY!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Yeah, Darth, if only I had the comedic sensibility and delivery of Myers, maybe I would have been able to pull off the joke!

I don't know, y'all, but Asia Argento looks ok to me!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    FFS! He's just too cool at times!

I love it too... Beautifully dark and depressing!
    Day was really good. To be honest I think that was the best group of actors out of the first three. I got to see it opening weekend at an old 'drive-in' that no longer is in business. It was cool to see it like that at night out doors with a few cold ones. hahaha constantly looking over our shoulders.