Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Republican: Obama is "John Kerry with a tan".

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    You can't say that! That's....that's....damn, what is the "-ism" for "prejudice against a religion", anyway? "Religism"?
    atheism i believe

England
    or just jism how puerile of me

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Some try to call that racism. It's not. If mentioning that a black man happens to be a black man is "offensive", then someone needs to get a thicker skin.
    I agree that some people will cry racism at the drop of a hat. I'm not saying that it's racist to mention that Barack Obama is "black." I'm saying that it's tiresome to hear self-righteous conservative crybabies incessantly whine about political correctness--a majority of whom are making a damn good living doing so in the "liberal media" (another conservative conspiracy theory).

If you count yourself among those who are so concerned with labeling this guy, then get it right: Obama is half-black and half-white. His mother was a white American, though apparently that doesn't count for much these days. It is like when Halle Berry was touted as the first "black" actress to win an Oscar.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Sorry the guy was a muslim for years then joined up in a black nationalist club, not a church and sat there for 20 years filling his mind with poison. WHich is where he met his wife, but we are supposed to look past that. If he was white and had a 2nd cousin who was a Klan member he would be run out of the country.

See, now I know you're full of **** and just the biggest joke on the planet. The muslim Obama thing was debunked months ago, yet dumbasses like yourself cannot put forth anyother argument politically so you have to keep going back to something the media, press and even republicans have shown to be a flasehood.

You are a joke, will always be a joke, and will die a joke. The sad par is you're not even a good joke, just a giggle with a lousy punchline.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    See, now I know you're full of **** and just the biggest joke on the planet. The muslim Obama thing was debunked months ago, yet dumbasses like yourself cannot put forth anyother argument politically so you have to keep going back to something the media, press and even republicans have shown to be a flasehood.

You are a joke, will always be a joke, and will die a joke. The sad par is you're not even a good joke, just a giggle with a lousy punchline.
    AH MAN

THIS **** IS ON!

THIS **** IS ONNNNN!!!!

Undisclosed

Can you say "owned"?

United States
    I think he was banned for awhile before I went to basic wasn't he?

Did I miss something?
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Undisclosed
    The muslim Obama thing was debunked months ago,
    Who cares if Obama is black and Muslim anyhow? So far, white and Christian hasn't worked out too well.
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 30-Jun-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Undisclosed

I believe the correct term is

Person of Color. I mean they have the NAACP.

Jeez. What is so bad about pointin out homeboy is black?!?

If thats wrong then, to quote NOFX, DON"T CALL ME WHITE!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Usumgal View Post
    Jeez. What is so bad about pointin out homeboy is black?!?
    Nothing wrong with it. That particular argument is being manufactured solely in the minds of nutjobs.

But Obama is half-black and half-white. I don't know if that qualifies him to be a "homeboy."

And I ain't white, I'm BEIGE.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Nothing wrong with it. That particular argument is being manufactured solely in the minds of nutjobs.

But Obama is half-black and half-white. I don't know if that qualifies him to be a "homeboy."

And I ain't white, I'm BEIGE.
    im beige too

Undisclosed

I never know what to put down for ethnicity

When you apply for a job alot of time they ask your ethnicity. They say it doesn't affect the outcome and its optional ( optional my ass. I tested it. I applied declining to take the survey. Never got a call. Applied again using the same app, resume and everything but took the survey. They called three days later)

They have african american, latino, caucasian, etc. They don't have American as an option. Funny, eh?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Usumgal View Post
    When you apply for a job alot of time they ask your ethnicity. They say it doesn't affect the outcome and its optional ( optional my ass. I tested it. I applied declining to take the survey. Never got a call. Applied again using the same app, resume and everything but took the survey. They called three days later)

They have african american, latino, caucasian, etc. They don't have American as an option. Funny, eh?
    AMEN to that!!

United States

You know, I was going to post about that muslim lie being debunked, but then you did. I read the rest of your post and started to laugh my a$$ off. Can somebody say "Owned"? LOL
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    You know, I was going to post about that muslim lie being debunked, but then you did. I read the rest of your post and started to laugh my a$$ off. Can somebody say "Owned"? LOL
    this just goes to show u how far this country has fallen. they say 'racism is behind us' but let someone of color get in a high position of power or let me date a white couples daughter and you see peoples true colors good and bad
    Last edited by acealive1; 01-Jul-2008 at 06:47 AM.