Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghostbusters: The Videogame canned?

Super Moderator

UK
    I'm bummed. But Bustin still makes me feel good.
    Yeah, bustin' a fat nut makes me feel good too.

Sweet news, and indeed, it was NEVER gonna get canned, it's a guaranteed sales success so it is.

Never mind eh, there's plenty of games coming out to have a play with. I've been watching videos for Fallout 3 today, and that looks quite tasty. I might cancel Saints Row 2 in favour of Fallout 3 perhaps. Can't be playing two games at once like.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    EWWWW, mz.

I don't have too many games to keep me busy until the GB game. Hell, I'm still making my way through GTA4 every chance I get. The youngin has put a hampering on my gaming.

So yeah...the only game i'm looking forward to at this point is Ghostbusters. Now that it's going to be released next year(and god I hope they don't wait until OCT 09) I'm hoping they'll have some time to give us some REALLY juicy teasers. I would absolutely love to see a cut-scene with all the actors talking/joking with each other. I'll probably break into tears when I see that...

Undisclosed
    I read some magazine article that the ghostbuster game people ( or Harold Ramis himself, I don't remember) were considering the new game as "Ghostbusters 3", but I heard a rumor that there is an actual 3rd movie in the works. I'm lazy and don't want to look it up, but have you guys heard anything on that?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEdw View Post
    I heard a rumor that there is an actual 3rd movie in the works. I'm lazy and don't want to look it up, but have you guys heard anything on that?
    http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...ad.php?t=11662

A search for 'ghostbusters' would have given you that...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    apparently theres rumors ataris after picking it up.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    apparently theres rumors ataris after picking it up.
    Yeah, I saw that too. Then again, i've seen rumors about several companies picking it up. I just want to know something. This sh*t is taking forever.

I'm still wondering that IF the new GB movie is made....where does it fall in line with the story? This game has been pitched as Ghostbusters 3 and the creators say it is.....so would the movie essentially be GB4 and pick up after the storyline of the game?

So many wonderful GB possibilities. My mind is starting to shut down from all the excitement.

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan