Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Lord Howe Island
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Best star wars game. KOTOR. NUFF SAID !!
    Agreed-- KOTR2 second best///

I got SW:FU yesterday-- Pretty good, but not what I expected...Still going to finish it though....

Wworth the $19.99 (Yes $19.99) I paid at BB.. got a $20 gift card and had a $20 Reward Zone cert in my wallet..

The best part was waxing Wookies as Darth Vader in the beginning....the rest has been wierdish--
    War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I wish they'd just put out a new and updated version of TIE Fighter...
    The flight sims such as X-Wing, X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, ect? We need some more. They are my favorite flight sims.

Administrator

England
    I Bought the force unleashed this morning and i have to say im impressed so far, the first level were you play as vader is immense

United States
    I'am going to be buying force unleashed in the morning.So I'am hoping it's going to be good.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    so far im just onto the junk planet level, the third i think and im enjoying it a lot, on normal its still a challenge (sorry mz, but the only cheats ive heard so far make it harder than that) but its like devil may cry 4, a challenge but still fun, cameras dodgy and ive bene stuck against a "laser wall" and been beaten into it adn bounced off into another beat into it in loops at least 6 times thus far, its average, good voice acting, shame no new music, graphics are nice, mass effect meets gears of war, but overall its worth the money i paid.

-which i didnt, after 3 hours play i got rid of that piece of **** infinite undiscovery for this.

Undisclosed
    I may rent it after I complete Tales of Vesperia. The demo didn't really grab me. If anyone beats it, then let me know. I want to know the length of it. My next 2 games will be Fable 2 and C & C: Red Alert.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    apparently its only ten levels so 80 minutes in im 30% through, thas so-so, but the ending, man, if my freinds werent taking the piss thats "lucas contribution to the plot" the developers mentioned last week.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    We got the Wii version and it's alot of fun to play with the force powers though the saber is a disappointment, there's some great cineractives and boss fights with Jedi, the only bad one thus far has been a Bull Rancor on Feluca where he plays kickball with you.
    The major flaw with this version is the graphics, they look like a launch PS2 game and the in game cut scenes are abysmal (check out Resident Evil 4 and Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 Rebel Strike to see how capable Gamecube was, it's successor can do better then that).

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    so far im just onto the junk planet level, the third i think and im enjoying it a lot, on normal its still a challenge (sorry mz, but the only cheats ive heard so far make it harder than that) but its like devil may cry 4, a challenge but still fun, cameras dodgy and ive bene stuck against a "laser wall" and been beaten into it adn bounced off into another beat into it in loops at least 6 times thus far, its average, good voice acting, shame no new music, graphics are nice, mass effect meets gears of war, but overall its worth the money i paid.
    Actually, there is new music plus the existing music that was used was improved.

So far I really like the game. I have been on vacation so my first chance to play it was yesterday. I don't have any problems with the controls so far. My brother has already beat the game and told me some stuff about it, but I can't wait to have some more time to sit down and play it for a while. I wonder what kind of downloadable content they will have, hopefully it's something good.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    they need to release a star wars: battlefront 3.
    hell yes they do. those games rocked copious amounts of ass. i've only played the demo of force unleashed and thought that it was pretty cool. made me want to get my hands on the actual game but then again, isn't that what demos are supposed to do?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    Someone told me the full game handles better than the demo. Is this true?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    much better actually, cameras still buggy but no were near as much, though im playing it on maybe normal or slightly harder difficulty and i keep swearing up a storm when a damn sniper shot sends you falling over a ledge and into oblivion, its a god damn 3rd person beat em up, not a god damn platformer!!!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Rottedfreak View Post
    We got the Wii version and it's alot of fun to play with the force powers though the saber is a disappointment, there's some great cineractives and boss fights with Jedi, the only bad one thus far has been a Bull Rancor on Feluca where he plays kickball with you.
    The major flaw with this version is the graphics, they look like a launch PS2 game and the in game cut scenes are abysmal (check out Resident Evil 4 and Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 Rebel Strike to see how capable Gamecube was, it's successor can do better then that).
    As a wii owner, id would of thought youd be used to inferior graphics

Fiji
    dunno, i had no issues with the controls. it's not republic commando or KOTOR great, but it was totaly worth the buy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    just finished it, not bad, like the way you choose how to end it but you cant go back and rechoose it like condemned you've gotta redo the whole final level which sucks.