Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid Gun Owners!

United States
    That mother is quite a horrible mother. She didn't bother to go grab the gun from the 2 year old playing with it, she just tells him not to because of the boo boo's it can cause... people like this are the worst examples of humanity, the utter stupidity makes me lose more faith in the human race.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Mike you are an example of a proper parent and a pragmatic gun owner. I assume that when Nick is old enough that you would school him on proper gun safety as well.

I agree that a parent's primary concern should always be for the safety of their child and this is why stories about preventable accidents and/or deaths really piss me off. Sadly, this tragic story is not an unusual one.
    Quite simple to train children not to play with guns. Take them to the range with you, protect their hearing and eyes with the proper devices, then have them place their hands on yours when you fire the rifle/pistol/shotgun. When they see, hear and feel what the gun does when fired, they will not want to play with it. Very simple.

Also purchase a cheap BB/Pellet rifle or pistol. Shoot often in the backyard, constantly drilling into the child's head the 10-points of proper firearms usage.

-stray-
    Last edited by strayrider; 24-Sep-2008 at 05:49 PM.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    I agree,a lot of people that have guns are really stupid.
    That totally true.

Fiji
    Nice.

on one hand, given the amazing parenting going on there, sonner or later something terrible was going to get this kid, be it drugs, a cult, maybe a low flying plane or something. so better it happen earlier and spare the kid some pain.

on the other hand the kid was two. after sorting out what happened, the arresting officer should have just marched that bint out into the street and plugged her twice in the head.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Gun rampage in America: "MORE GUNS!!!"
    Gun rampage in Finland: "tighter gun controls!!"

bit of a difference there...wonder which one will work out....
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    I agree,a lot of people are really stupid.
    Fixed it for you, since it's not just gun owners who have short bus all stars in their ranks, it's everyone.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooley View Post
    Fixed it for you, since it's not just gun owners who have short bus all stars in their ranks, it's everyone.
    Too true. The gun owners get all the bad rap, but the gun banners are just as ridiculous.

GUN-GRABBER:Make everywhere a gun free zone! Then there will be no more gun violence!!

Common sense voice: Aren't schools gun free zones? Haven't there been like a hundred school shootings? Aren't churches, malls, court houses, bars, restaurants, airports, and pretty much any place else, already gun free zones? Don't shootings happen there all the time?

GUN-GRABBER: SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT FASCIST!!!
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I have a two month old daughter and I just bought a gun this past weekend. I don't think i'll just leave it sitting around or let her play with it.
    Last edited by bassman; 06-Oct-2008 at 01:16 PM.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I have a two month old daughter and I just bought a gun this past weekend. I don't think i'll just leave it sitting around or let her play with it.
    Good idea! But you could pick up one of these for when she's several years older.

"We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Good idea! But you could pick up one of these for when she's several years older.

That's the one I bought! But it's for me, not her.

Nah...I really just bought a 9mm to keep in the house for safety. Obviously I won't be as careless as these parents were. What morons.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Ah yes, the lilac rifle of destruction!! An excellent choice sir !!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Ah yes, the lilac rifle of destruction!! An excellent choice sir !!
    This is the one to move up to from there.

Yes, it's a real rifle, and no, it's not photoshopped (well, actually, the logo on the stock was photoshopped - from a standard Hello Kitty to that devil kitty - to avoid copyright issues). My wife wants one. :P
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

United States

Yes, it's a real rifle, and no, it's not photoshopped (well, actually, the logo on the stock was photoshopped - from a standard Hello Kitty to that devil kitty - to avoid copyright issues). My wife wants one. :P
    Hell, I want one! I am not too macho to own a pink assault rifle.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States

My wife wants a rifle just like that.
    Last edited by Bub666; 09-Oct-2008 at 01:03 AM.