Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    The red head from part three is in The OC isn't she? She had a nice set of bewbs on her ... sorry to any ladies reading, I'm just that horny tonight.

The original Return was a really fun flick - I larfed when my sister asked "what the hell is this crap, it's so bad" when she saw a clip while I was watching it and she was surfing the intraweb. Return 2 was quite fun, I think I watched it first when I was off sick from school so it has that sick-day fun vibe for me, like Police Academy 5. It's not art, sh*t, it's not that good ... but it's got a nice vibe. Incidentally, the sick day I watched P.A. 5 - I watched it twice, back to back, I liked it that much, haha.

Return 3? Hot bewbs aside, it was again a fun flick, Yuzna spreading his seed nicely with some good gloopy gore flying about, you've gotta love the zombie that straightens its head, thus half-skinning it's own head cos the flesh was stuck to its shoulder - noiiice. Now I have an appetite for a Re-Animator marathon...

Hopefully I'll get to see 4 and 5 sometime soon. I dug Eight Legged Freaks ... and I'm a fudging arachnophobic for crying out loud! Yes ... Scarlett Johansson's hot bod and Kari Wuhrer's choice bewb n bot combo helped a lot ... see, told you I was friggin' horny tonight.

Part 4 & 5 are really really bad. I mean, they have there own distinct feeling, but they really aren't that good. I think part 5 is better than 4. Part 5 has the return of the tarman.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i only saw return 3 yesterday for the first time, three words. not enough zombies.
    i liked the second one, cheesy though it was it was one of those zombie films were you know what coming, and the director wants you to know he knows it, so its not setting up 15 minutes of "oh my god what the hell is going on in this town" plus the whole thing about the two grave robbers slowly turning was cool.

oh an mZ i frickin' hate spiders, there the only thing im scared of, but it does mean i have good preriferal vision, as described in phil jupitus' stand up show quadrophenia, its on paramount comedy all the time check it out, itss reet good like

Canada
    I think all the Return of the Living dead sequels are horrible, but you can't deny that the first one is very much ingrained in the movie public. Mention Zombies and see how many people shout "BRAINS"!

Super Moderator

UK
    Aye, Return 2 is a fun flick - have you seen Return 1? The same two guys are in that and it's the same story for them, hehe. Yeh...more zombies in Return 3 would have been nice, and less of that cheap-movie-almost-like-TV-sheen to the visuals would have been good too. Still though, that hot red head chick's bewbs made an appearance, lol.

Yeh spiders are f*cking bastards, one of the reasons I hate the summer. They all come out, you would have thought that over the years they'd have learnt not to come in this house, when they do they get smashed - HULK SMASH!!!

Apparently arachnophobia often starts when you're a baby, you have some experience that gets locked into your subconscious but you can't actually remember the incident itself. Something like a spider crawling into your cot or on you as a baby would f*ck you right up I'd imagine, something like that must have happened to me.

Don't know how I got a fear of heights though, I wonder if there is a subconscious reason behind vertigo...hmmm.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    it started for me when me grandad held me over an empty well, that was basically a 30ft drop.

...yeah...that might've been it

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I have an extreme fear of heights, but yet I love the tallest and fastest rollercoasters I can ride. I guess being strapped inside a car with the safety bar and seatbelt help.

I know when I got my fear of heights. I worked at a park 10 years ago and was one of the main operators of the wooden coaster. Sometimes you would have to walk on the lift incase the train stopped while ascending the lift because of a sensor trip or the train was released to early and the other train hasn't hit the next censor on it's way back to the station.

Well I also had to oil the lift once and a while and one day i walked up, tied the safety cable to the steele wire going through the enourmous 6"x6" supports on the 80ft drop and began filling the resevoir. I stood up and slipped and went off the side falling about 10ft while being held by the cable. From that day forth I would never walk the lift again.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Holy crap, I'd have had a heart attack if that had happened to me. I can't even stand on a chair without feeling uneasy, I can do a step ladder, but I'm not exactly comfortable - all comes down to the vertigo, my balance is shot, so my fear of heights has ended up being quite severe sometimes. I remember when my Dad made me climb a ladder to be about six foot up to check the security lamp by the back door to check the wires were alright, to 'get me over heights' or some sh*t, well that didn't f*cking work. I was shaking like a leaf with my hands gripped so tight to the ladder my hands went white.

Some fears aren't meant to be overcome, I like being on the ground thanks, I haven't even flown in a plane! I went on a log flume once, the ride up scared me more than anything else, I was relieved when we splashed down of course.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Holy crap, I'd have had a heart attack if that had happened to me. I can't even stand on a chair without feeling uneasy, I can do a step ladder, but I'm not exactly comfortable - all comes down to the vertigo, my balance is shot, so my fear of heights has ended up being quite severe sometimes. I remember when my Dad made me climb a ladder to be about six foot up to check the security lamp by the back door to check the wires were alright, to 'get me over heights' or some sh*t, well that didn't f*cking work. I was shaking like a leaf with my hands gripped so tight to the ladder my hands went white.

Some fears aren't meant to be overcome, I like being on the ground thanks, I haven't even flown in a plane! I went on a log flume once, the ride up scared me more than anything else, I was relieved when we splashed down of course.

I used to have a huge fear of planes, but I overcame that quickly especially when i felt the plane take off... WOW that is cool as hell. hitting like 200 mph down a runway. YAHOO!

I noticed as I have gotten older My fear has gotten stronger. Now I try to stay on the ground as much as possible.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    the main thing good about the first one was naked linnea quigley

i won't even go into the rules they break