Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: night of the living dead 3D (2006)

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by general tbag
    3d has come along way , just check out imaxs version of 3d. pretty amazing stuff. it truly is 3d with out the colored glasses and no color distortion.

the night remake was ok at best. it hard to top something that is already great.
    IMAX is a pretty amazing format in general too bad is so friggin expensive to shoot, and your running time is limited.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

ViP

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Galvatron
    Funny... I own the 1990 DVD and in Tom Savini's Commentary he is very pleased and proud of his movie.

I remember when it was announced in Fangoria (the cover was the Cemetary Zombie) I was very happy with the idea, and when I got in in VHS I loved it.

And that's just my humble opinion.
    Go to www.deadpit.com and listen to last friday's show if you want to hear his real opinion on the Night remake.

I saw it in theatres when I was 14, and I thought it was awful. Over the years I have welcomed it into the family, but it is still far from a decent movie, and nowhere near the original IMHO.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish
    Go to www.deadpit.com and listen to last friday's show if you want to hear his real opinion on the Night remake.

I saw it in theatres when I was 14, and I thought it was awful. Over the years I have welcomed it into the family, but it is still far from a decent movie, and nowhere near the original IMHO.
    I like night 90 better than Land. It isn't the greatest film, but it isn't total crap either. I know when I met Tom in LA in 2004 and asked him about an unrated directors cut for night 90 he said it will never happen. He didn't seem to like talking about night 90.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish
    Thanks, I'll listen to it later today!
    "How dare, Unicron... Cybertron and all its moons belongs to me!"

Memoirs of Lord_Galvatron, Avatar of Unicron

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    IMAX is a pretty amazing format in general too bad is so friggin expensive to shoot, and your running time is limited.

yea amazing indeed. if anyone goes to see try to watch a orginal 3d made one, as the ported 2d movies dont really show the effect as good.