Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REC 2 Trailer

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    I added the original to my netflix. Does it have English subtitles?
    Yes, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    I understand that REC2 is much like Aliens is to Alien. I can't wait!
    You just hit my geek button. Now I'm even more psyched than before.
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 29-Sep-2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    I understand that REC2 is much like Aliens is to Alien. I can't wait!
    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42556

The easiest analogy is that Rec 2 is to Rec as Aliens is Alien.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    If it is purported to be an improvement on the original,then i'm a ll for it!
    I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful and rich an expression of life as growth~
    Henry Miller

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    It's very, very good. Not as scary as the first one, but arguably better in many elements, it is quite a thrill-ride to be experienced in the big screen of a full theatre. It does provide a lot of backstory to the first one, although I'm not sure that everyone will like that (I didn't. Anyway, it didn't ruin either film for me).

Just a piece of advice: please, try to learn as little as possible about the plot. You just need to know that it begins right after the ending of the first one.