Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jade Goody TALKS beyond the grave

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Who the fuck is that trailer trash transvestite? And when the hell did they start making rednecks with british accents?
    1985, exactly 1985.

United States
    I just find it amusing as hell. Take away the accent and that lady could be on Jerry Springer yelling at her baby daddy. Actually, I take it back. Her accent is actually on par with some of the worst southern or mook accents as far as the imbecile level goes.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

capncnut
    Search around...

1. Jade told Jackiey during the seance that she has met Ghandi.

2. Jade told Jackiey during the seance that Jack Tweed never cared about her.

3. Jade is just as silly from beyond the grave than she was in life.

For fucks sake, the stupid c**t is cold as yesterday's custard but she still wont shut up. Gimme a rope... someone!
    Last edited by capncnut; 06-Aug-2009 at 07:04 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    jade goody may speak from beyond the grave but her widower is going to be speaking to a judge. he has been thrown in the clink on a rape charge.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ex/8239622.stm
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    Nice, now there's just one person left on the list. Jackiey.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Nice, now there's just one person left on the list. Jackiey.
    a bit interesting that his attorney didn't file an application for bail isn't it? i wonder what the exact details of this case are.

if i remember correctly from previous posts/threads, this guy has always been a criminal sort of character.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    There doesn't seem to be too much information about the case other than the fact that Tweed and another chav were arrested for sexually assaulting a teenager.

He's definitely going to jail because he was imprisoned earlier this year for twelve weeks after assaulting a taxi driver. I think this is why bail was denied because he's still being monitored by the police for that.

Edit: Just found out that the teenager who was allegedy assaulted did not shower after the attack and went straight to the police hoping that they will find some DNA traces. I'm sure he will probably pull the grieving widower bollocks at the courthouse though.
    Last edited by capncnut; 05-Sep-2009 at 04:56 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ugh ... the Goody clan creep me out ... *picks nose*

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    f***ing waste of carbon
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    There doesn't seem to be too much information about the case other than the fact that Tweed and another chav were arrested for sexually assaulting a teenager.

He's definitely going to jail because he was imprisoned earlier this year for twelve weeks after assaulting a taxi driver. I think this is why bail was denied because he's still being monitored by the police for that.

Edit: Just found out that the teenager who was allegedy assaulted did not shower after the attack and went straight to the police hoping that they will find some DNA traces. I'm sure he will probably pull the grieving widower bollocks at the courthouse though.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/8615732.stm

So it's coming down to his/their word vs hers...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    The man is an absolute wide boy twat, who clearly thinks he's some kind of hard man, I'd love to give him a smack in the chops! I hope that girl isnt lying & that he actually gets jailed properly for this, with any luck another lag who is a genuine hard man will give him a hiding & stop him strutting around like he owns the place!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    The man is an absolute wide boy twat, who clearly thinks he's some kind of hard man, I'd love to give him a smack in the chops! I hope that girl isnt lying & that he actually gets jailed properly for this, with any luck another lag who is a genuine hard man will give him a hiding & stop him strutting around like he owns the place!
    If he's found guilty, after two assault convictions, you'd hope for a serious sentence!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    If he's found guilty, after two assault convictions, you'd hope for a serious sentence!
    Remember which country he's getting tried in though, chances are he'll get a slap on the wrist fine, a pathetic community sentence, have to wear a tag for a few months but essentially be a free man...

Super Moderator

UK
    A prime example of the horrors of reality television, and "fame greed".

Administrator

England
    Turns out he's a lovely innocent chap after all... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ared-rape.html
    -Carl Sagan