Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is this guy?

Christmas Island
    What's even stranger is why the lead zombie on the poster is so reserved? The others seem to be in attack mode but the lead guy is just sorta hunched down there, as if he's having issues with being a zombie and needs to see a shrink.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    What's even stranger is why the lead zombie on the poster is so reserved? The others seem to be in attack mode but the lead guy is just sorta hunched down there, as if he's having issues with being a zombie and needs to see a shrink.

I laughed so hard I think a little bit of pee came out.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    It's because he's hunched down in the basement photo. The artist even took all the hands from a different photo of the zombies outside the Penny's security doors.

Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post

I laughed so hard I think a little bit of pee came out.
    Yo dude, too much info!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    It's because he's hunched down in the basement photo. The artist even took all the hands from a different photo of the zombies outside the Penny's security doors.

Well, if you look at it that way it's true. The shot in that cover is no where in the movie. So it would seem as if there was a whole lot of freestyling going on.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Yo dude, too much info!
    Figuratively speaking of course

Administrator

England
    It almost looks like a zombie ben from NOTLD.

United States
    What I want to know is, Why are they all "raising the roof?"

"When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    What I want to know is, Why are they all "raising the roof?"

is this chick cross-eyed or just caught in an unflattering photo?

i had a cross-eyed girlfriend once. every time she tried to give me a blow job she ended up sucking my thumb.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Yeah, but she's really not seen all that much and her "death" is pretty memorable as it's Roger's breaking point. The machete zombie and the plaid(yellow?) zombie are only seen for a short amount of time as well. But they're all from memorable scenes.

And if you've ever seen the extras from the ultimate edition Savini had himself a nice piece of tail while on set.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm back with another "Who's this?" question. This time it's from a foreign Day poster.

The guy up front?

He reminds me of one of the dummies that gets shot up in the mine, but i'm not sure. And he's got a chain around his neck.

Is he part of the movie or just the poster people taking creative license?

United States
    I dont know the answer, hopefully someone else does. Only in my opinion, it kinda looks like Dr Tongue, but with a collar, melding together two different zombie aspects of the movie.

Scotland
    That might be the zombie that gets spayed in the face with machine gun fire after John finds Billy and Sarah in the mine. You know, the one whose head snaps back like it's on hinges?

Come to think of it, it even has what look like the bullet wounds in his face.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    That might be the zombie that gets spayed in the face with machine gun fire after John finds Billy and Sarah in the mine. You know, the one whose head snaps back like it's on hinges?
    That's what I was thinking. It's hard to tell when it's such a quick scene, though.

Perhaps the more import question is how did Sasquatch make it into the poster next to Pilato?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The guy up front?
    Brion James?

Actually he's the dude who gets a faceful of bullets when John catches up with the others in the cave. Just like the first poster, a bit of extra creativity has been applied because I'm sure he was never wearing a collar or Rick Astley tie.

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Brion James?

Actually he's the dude who gets a faceful of bullets when John catches up with the others in the cave. Just like the first poster, a bit of extra creativity has been applied because I'm sure he was never wearing a collar or Rick Astley tie.
    Yup, he's got the collar and the tie:

Freeze at 2:52.