Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention "Lost" fans...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you know, i own the lost season 1, buffy season 1, heroes season 1 and the complete father ted box sets but ive yet to watch one of them.

as for lost the acting is top notch, the writing however after the 3rd episode just goes so far into wtf territory it just loses the vibe the pilot eps had and i just cant watch it ,it seems a little absurd to me.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingDeadBeat View Post
    Apparently you play as a new character called Elliot, and you basically have to walk around the island looking for clues etc.
    I think I liked it better when it was called MYST.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I'm a big 24 fan and watched them all as they came out, and then went back and watched the first 5 seasons for a second time each from my copies and just got sucked so far in (this was before season 6 aired you see)...which reminds me, I must re-watch season 6 to even-me-out for the premiere of season 7, not too long away now.
    I've watched series 3 on DVD and am watching series 4 on DVD at the moment, I'm thinking when this series is over I should go back and watch the first two series to see what I missed.

I'll admit it, I'd go gay for Jack Bauer.

Super Moderator

UK
    Oh my god, you started at 3?! *sighs*

Dear-dear-dear...

It's so much better from the very beginning and following it through, that said, seasons 4 and 5 are f*cking immensely good. Get cracked through them quicksmart young lad, the first two seasons should be pretty cheap these days. Then nab 5 and 6, get them all watched and boom - ready for season 7 in the new year.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    I think I liked it better when it was called MYST.
    indeed sir, zing indeed.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    It's so much better from the very beginning and following it through, that said, seasons 4 and 5 are f*cking immensely good. Get cracked through them quicksmart young lad, the first two seasons should be pretty cheap these days. Then nab 5 and 6, get them all watched and boom - ready for season 7 in the new year.
    Well we have series 1-5 boxset, and it was my mum actually who was up to series 3 when I decided to start watching it.

I've not heard terribly great things about series 6, what's your opinion?

Super Moderator

UK
    Season 6 was no worse than season 3, perhaps better in some respects and worse in others. I think people complaining about it is a bit overdone, but it's not up to the superb standards of season 4 and 5 - but then again, it most likely wasn't going to be.

This will mean of course, that season 7 should be a corker.

Season 6, even if it isn't as good as some of the other seasons, is still must see viewing, it kinda caps off the previous 5 seasons...so with Jack Bauer's character it'll be a kind of 'pre-season 6/post-season 6' sorta thing.

They're all must watch seasons, and they're all required viewing to get the proper worth out of the franchise and the story. Just watch them in order from the beginning.

England
    I loved lost but i lost track of it when channel 4 decided they werent stumping up the cash for season 3 & i havent seen it yet apart from the first couple of episodes!dvd i think as i genuinly liked that show a lot

Super Moderator

UK
    I recommend you see season 3, I think it's better than the first two, more is revealed about the others, and yes, while more questions are raised - more answers are answered.

So I'd heartily say to you to get the box set.