Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post

http://www.rathergood.com/shatnotron

Click if you dare!!!!!
    That was great.

Super Moderator

United States
    A thrid trilogy?

I say bring it on!

After Lucas has died, so he can't mess it up, and please use Timothy Zahn's trilogy as the basis.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post

http://www.rathergood.com/shatnotron

Click if you dare!!!!!
    creamed

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    A thrid trilogy?

I say bring it on!

After Lucas has died, so he can't mess it up, and please use Timothy Zahn's trilogy as the basis.
    I enjoyed those books and think it could work...but bringing back the old cast would be a difficult (financially) thing.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy911sc View Post
    I enjoyed those books and think it could work...but bringing back the old cast would be a difficult (financially) thing.
    Nah, I think we're well past the point of bringing back the old cast.

Get some unknowns and have them play the characters, however many years after the fact, and be done with it. Enough time has passed and Harrison will never be Han again and present-day, frumpy Carrie Fisher will never wear a golden bikini again (you may now commence clawing your eyes out over that image).

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Nah, I think we're well past the point of bringing back the old cast.

Get some unknowns and have them play the characters, however many years after the fact, and be done with it. Enough time has passed and Harrison will never be Han again and present-day, frumpy Carrie Fisher will never wear a golden bikini again (you may now commence clawing your eyes out over that image).
    Granted. Hamill wouldn't be too problematic, though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    shot down ultimately by some of the worst writing and acting (particularly from hayden christensen or what ever the fuck his name is) i've ever seen.

Is that guy wooden or what? We should just call him pinochio from now on.

I don't know who's worse him, keanu reeves or Nick Cage.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Is that guy wooden or what? We should just call him pinochio from now on.

I don't know who's worse him, keanu reeves or Nick Cage.
    Michael Cera is in the lead with Keanu Reeves gaining quickly. Hayden is at the back of the pack wondering where his career went after SW....
    Last edited by bassman; 23-Oct-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Michael Cera is in the lead with Keanu Reeves gaining quickly. Hayden is at the back of the pack wondering where his career went after SW....

Holy shite!! How could i forget him!?!

He seems to play the same character in every movie. I have to watch for about 10 minutes in order to determine whether I'm watching Juno or Superbad. (Two excellent movies despite his contributions by the way)

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Agreed. Zahn is the man! Unknowns would be great, too. That's how they did half of new hope after all! Wooden acting, man... creeps me out.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Agreed. Zahn is the man! Unknowns would be great, too. That's how they did half of new hope after all! Wooden acting, man... creeps me out.

Dude, for the last time. It doesn't count if you don't pick your nose as well !!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Wooden acting, man... creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Dude, for the last time. It doesn't count if you don't pick your nose as well !!
    There, I fixed it for him.

United States
    What upsets me about this is that this news fails to elicit any response from me at all. Time was, I would have pissed myself and quacked after hearing about this. Now. . . after the prequels. . . I . . just .. . . can't . . give. . .a shit.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."