Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOLY SHIT! rabid dog attacked my family! :stunned:

England
    Like Hells says these people arent real gypsies, they're just scum who live on the fringe of society who happen to live in caravans and move around a lot. The majority of them are into anything as long as its criminal, bare knuckle fights, poaching, selling malnourished & poorly treated horses, breeding vicious dogs, drug dealing, stealing metal from anywhere they can get their hands on it to sell to scrap dealers, including lead from church roofs, copper earthing cables from the sides of peoples houses etc, stealing motorbikes & quad bikes from farms so their equally scummy kids can ride about on them. They go around in pick up trucks knocking on vulnerable elderly peoples doors to tarmac their drives, then they make a terrible job and demand ridiculous sums of money for it, before threatening violence on those who cant pay (seen this happen myself). They usually set up camp on places they shouldnt be like playing fields or empty lots on industrial estates, which they then wreck over several weeks and steal from all the local businesses/households until the council can get an eviction notice for them.

Occasionally they kick up a fuss about how they are badly treated by the general public, words like racism & oppression are usually used, but they dont contribute to society and do nothing to give themselves a better image.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    The ones near me drive round in some dead reckoning knock off at 7am, with a gang walking along side with loud speakers going "SSCCCRRRAAAAAAP MEEETAALLLLLLL! LOOSE AND RUBBISH MEETTTAAAALLLLLL!!!" and they take anything out of skips and if nobodies around steal all the catalytic converters from cars when they think nobody is watching.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    The ones near me drive round in some dead reckoning knock off at 7am, with a gang walking along side with loud speakers going "SSCCCRRRAAAAAAP MEEETAALLLLLLL! LOOSE AND RUBBISH MEETTTAAAALLLLLL!!!" and they take anything out of skips and if nobodies around steal all the catalytic converters from cars when they think nobody is watching.
    So basically what you're saying is you live in a real-life Mad Max society?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    So basically what you're saying is you live in a real-life Mad Max society?
    middle going on north england. imagine mad max only set in the shire.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    middle going on north england. imagine mad max only set in the shire.
    Doood I feel your pain, I live on the east coast near Bridlington & theres loads of 'em out here! Worst thing is they smashed up the official traveller site that the council built for them here because they didnt like it, so now the council is spending a fortune (of taxpayers money) to build them a huge all mod cons site which will attract even more of them to the area, its a load of testicles if you ask me!

United States
    God I remember those sleazy gypsy bastards
    going around the neighborhood when I was little
    offering to tar the driveways.
    ppl here always called the cops and back then
    the police openly beat them
    and towed their vehicles and arrested a bunch of them
    on outstanding warrants.
    Now u never see them around at all, for years and years.

But I hope that all injured parties are ok.
    Seeing u guys dont have guns to just shoot them outright
    (something they are taking full advantage of cuz around here
    they would be shot on sight)
    you need to pressure ur local police to do something about them
    in a real way.

I mean when animals and people are being mauled like you
    described its time for some strong action by the local law officials.
    Last edited by kortick; 17-Jun-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Satan made me misspell

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    moms boyfriend got his finger reattached and he says he already has some feeling in it which is a good sign. The dog lost most of his front right paw and now he is just not letting the rest of the dogs near that gate, he bites their collar and pulls them away its really messed with him.

As for the gypos turns out this was the 3rd attack in as many days. the police said "we cant just remove the dog you need to take them to court and they refuse to go" so right now everyone in the town is just being warned a killer dog is being let loose by the gypsies. so far 3 dogs severely injured and 3 men in the ER. but "travellers rights" bullshit rears its ugly head not unlike a herd of duck taped up caravans and two vans welded to make one on the local playing field....

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think it's time for some vigilante justice/retaliation, Danny. Get ya a good ski mask and head toward their camp in the wee hours of the morning.
    Last edited by bassman; 17-Jun-2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: .

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    moms boyfriend got his finger reattached and he says he already has some feeling in it which is a good sign. The dog lost most of his front right paw and now he is just not letting the rest of the dogs near that gate, he bites their collar and pulls them away its really messed with him.

As for the gypos turns out this was the 3rd attack in as many days. the police said "we cant just remove the dog you need to take them to court and they refuse to go" so right now everyone in the town is just being warned a killer dog is being let loose by the gypsies. so far 3 dogs severely injured and 3 men in the ER. but "travellers rights" bullshit rears its ugly head not unlike a herd of duck taped up caravans and two vans welded to make one on the local playing field....
    Seriously, phone up a paper such as The Mail, they'd love this! And then the council would do something!

The paper would be there within 24hrs, and the council/police then not far after!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    The dog that did the attacking now has the taste of blood and i can guarantee, someone is gonna get killed. Just a matter of time. Where we used to live, my mrs told me that sometimes, small dogs and cats would be stolen and used as bait dogs in fights and that if there is a missing poster, thats what has happened. I hope everyone is ok now, but I agree that this dog needs to die.

travellers rights my ass, what about everyone elses?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    The dog that did the attacking now has the taste of blood and i can guarantee, someone is gonna get killed. Just a matter of time. Where we used to live, my mrs told me that sometimes, small dogs and cats would be stolen and used as bait dogs in fights and that if there is a missing poster, thats what has happened. I hope everyone is ok now, but I agree that this dog needs to die.

travellers rights my ass, what about everyone elses?
    If this dog was owned by a regular individual in a regular bricks-and-mortar house? What would have happened by now?

PHONE A PAPER!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Holy shit, if this were to happen in the U.S. the rabid dog would be put down immediately. Sorry to hear about the incident, Danny, and I hope everything ends up okay for your family/pets.

United States
    Dude I am with Bass on this one.
    Sounds like a trip to the gas station and a
    late night human bbq is in order.

but really, this dog is allowed to roam free.
    Umm more like u get this dangerous animal and kill it.

The cops around here would call for animal control
    and if they didnt come quick enough they would shoot it
    and arrest all of them.

Its totally unacceptable to tell you that u all have to
    live with this dangerous animal on the loose.
    what are they gonna do, wait til it mauls a child?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Holy shit, if this were to happen in the U.S. the rabid dog would be put down immediately. Sorry to hear about the incident, Danny, and I hope everything ends up okay for your family/pets.
    Let's not forget it's not actually rabid...
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Are gypsies similiar to the 1970s American Super Hippies?

I throw them in the same boat. Just curious if this is a fair comparison.