Yeah one of the things I love the most in zombie movies is the make-up. Especially when it looks very realistic. I watched the trailer for Apocalypse of the Dead on YouTube and the zombies do look convincing enough, so the next time I'm at Walmart and have some extra money I think I'll try to buy it. Plus it's cool that one of the actors from the original Dawn of the Dead is in it.

Also I've seen part of Zombieland and I agree that some parts were very funny, like when the main character is explaining that zombies always go after the fat people first or how the 12 year old girl was explaining that she knows how to kill zombies because she "played a lot of violent video games". I haven't gotten to watch the whole movie yet but I will eventually when I have time.

Oh and I just bought another one of those cheap $5 movie collections that has a lot of low budget zombie movies. Some of them with titles like "Zombies vs Strippers" and "I Eat Your Skin". I know already that none of these are going to be masterpeices, but for some odd reason I like watching B movies. Plus now I have some more zombie films in my collection.