Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14 Things You Didn't Know About Dawn.....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JonOfTheShred View Post
    Well compare it to every other Romero remake that wasn't a Tom Savini film. Compare to Day of the Dead with Nick Cannon, I would say Zack Snyder treated Dawn pretty lovingly. Also, bear in mind that post was taken out of context, as I was comparing Dawn '04 to World War Z. The punchline to the whole post was "World War Z is to Dawn '04 as Dawn '04 is to Dawn '78"
    Fair enough I suppose. If the two "Day" rapemakes, or the Night "potfarmers vs. Morticians" epic, are your bar for level of affection, then ZS was Edward to D'04's Bella. I will say they at least put some level of effort into it & seem to have tried to produce a somewhat quality movie. Far, far, far more than any of those other stinkers.

Super Moderator

United States
    Dawn '04...the gift that keep on giving to these forums

Also, I really enjoy it. I need to re-watch those DVD extras...I don't know who decided to produce and add them to the mix, but I greatly enjoyed them.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    yeah, the dvd extra with the news footage and the anchor covering the epidemic is pretty good if you can get past the crap acting by some of the witnesses interviewed. i also enjoyed the footage from andy, the gun shop owner, detailing his last days.

was going to pop in the blu ray the other night for the 10th anniversary viewing, but got busy taking care of a few things and had to postpone it till this weekend. my new poster should be arriving sometime early next week.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 20-Mar-2014 at 09:21 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Dawn '04...the gift that keep on giving to these forums
    The topic that just...wouldn't die?

Last edited by MoonSylver; 20-Mar-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: .