Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enterprise plain sucked.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnKnut View Post
    Well let's hope it's better than the last one, you cant beat the first movie in my eyes. As David Gale once said, "Yeeesss, more PASSION!"
    ya. i think i only saw the first 3

Twitching

Undisclosed
    He also played Liquidator Brunt (and his more sinister nicer counterpart in the mirror universe) in DS9, Venk in Voyager episode Tsunkatse and a Feringi in the ENT ep Acquisition.

capncnut
    Yeah, he was in Robot Jox too.

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Ronald D Moore involved in the new Battlestar Galactica remake said Star Trek would have survived if the producers took more risks. He noted that during making Deep Space Nine at the end of season five they were approached by Berman and told they could only do the Dominion war for three or four episodes in season six. Does that retard have any clue what DS9 had been building up to at that point? Three seasons of a cold war situation and they were hardly going to wrap it up in three episodes. Naturally they defied him and what do you know, that arc was a hit leading to many great episodes.
    Later on they decided to have both of Nogs legs blown off, Brman said only one so they went with that, later on he came in said just beneath the knee they went "okay." later on "just the foot." they went "IT'S A ****ING LEG! WE PLAN TO BLOW IT OFF SO THATS WHAT WERE GOING TO DO!"

Undisclosed
    Star Trek doesn't really hold a candle to Babylon 5, Farscape or the current Battle Star Galactica as far as I'm concerned. The Trek characters came across to me as too perfect, the writing as too 'alien of the week' and the plots were usually unrelated. Having an episodic arch, like B5, or Farscape allows you to draw out stories, tell them in greater detail, build up to things.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    never watched babylon 5, more of a stargate man myself but farscape and the new galactica are great.