Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything I know I learned from zombie films

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill View Post
    or fly away in a chopper w/ a preggo white chick
    OR....walk away leading an army of the undead. That one sounds the best, I think.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    OR....walk away leading an army of the undead. That one sounds the best, I think.

yeah, that sounds pretty cool, but I just find it hard to sympathizes w/ those folks. They are just looking for some place to go, but in the end that is just going to be somewhere that they can eat people.

really, I know it's been discussed before....but who or what were they eating out there in the sticks?
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    A zombie dressed like a cheerleader can ruin alot of sexual fantasies...

United States
    really, I know it's been discussed before....but who or what were they eating out there in the sticks?
    Well, remember that Logan proved in Day that they are not eating for nourishment. The zombie on the table whose stomach he had removed was still trying to eat him. Therefore, the ones "in the sticks" were not eating anyone. Since there was no one there, they were just roaming around, hoping to find food, but not smart enough to draw a grid and mark down where they had already searched and move on.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Agreed. But constantly wanting to feed, why congregate anywhere. It seems like they would just keep moving....scratch that, instinct brings 'em back home.

New question, how long do they search for food before they give up and/or instinct directs them back "home" (town/mall/wherever that be)

Is this a daily/weekly/hourly routine?
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty Boy View Post
    If your radio does not work ... Run
    ...Just like in Silent Hill. I mean, those Nurses...they were zom-bies too, right? Although from another dimension, indeed.

~The Zombie Hunter's Bible~

"Don't go to the Mall without it!"
    -Tom Sullivan, The EvilDead"

Undisclosed

Red face peep dis..

yo! no offense,but if i had to learn about life watching horror movies then do like the zombies and shoot me in the head!

United States
    Agreed. But constantly wanting to feed, why congregate anywhere. It seems like they would just keep moving....scratch that, instinct brings 'em back home.

New question, how long do they search for food before they give up and/or instinct directs them back "home" (town/mall/wherever that be)

Is this a daily/weekly/hourly routine?
    I say they congregate because it would be boring to watch the movies if they didnt.

I think it is a continual routine, constantly searching, for the rest of their "lives". The ones out in the sticks are already home. They dont have the same desires as "city zombies".
    Last edited by Philly_SWAT; 29-Nov-2006 at 01:02 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    dont worry if your freinds have "never heard of takin' a short cut" before

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    yo! no offense,but if i had to learn about life watching horror movies then do like the zombies and shoot me in the head!
    BANG!

moving on...

grab the cash...just in case

United States
    Put a tarp on your helicopter or at least cover it somehow.

Give Roger a valium, before attempting anything with a truck

Don't forget the bag, the goddamn bag!

Get your head on strait.

Road flares aren't enough to deter a motivated zombie
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    daedpunk

that line about the cheerleaders make me spit up
    my soda

you killed me with that one

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    BANG!

moving on...
    Excellent idea!

Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    grab the cash...just in case
    Excellent idea! (Wish I had though of it!)