Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ipswich Ripper?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Coma - damn man, this all takes place in the Bronx? I guess not all of New York was 'cleaned up' eh? Blimey...
    The one who killed the hookers and the little girl was in Brooklyn around 1998.
    The other one was on Long Island in the early 80s.
    I've lived in a bunch of places
    Though in a park very close to where I am currnetly living a guy strangled a jogger lasy year/ Luckily he got busted kinda fast. He was a raving, babbling loon.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Scotland
    There is a special on BBC1 just now.

It showed that the only 2 items left to show one of the pros was alive as a crack pipe and some plastic thing, probably a diaphram.

Who exactly is missing these women, I bet the regulars are hurting more than the (poor-excuse-for-a) family.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSTBoY View Post
    There is a special on BBC1 just now.

It showed that the only 2 items left to show one of the pros was alive as a crack pipe and some plastic thing, probably a diaphram.

Who exactly is missing these women, I bet the regulars are hurting more than the (poor-excuse-for-a) family.
    *ouch!*
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Kazakhstan
    just announced - 37 year old man arrested in suffolk on suspicion of murdering all 5 women. looks like they bagged him

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Mind you ... if he isn't the killer, the media have just dragged the name and picture of an innocent man through the mud on a suspicion rather than full-on evidence.

Like they were saying yesterday, they had several suspects.

If it is the guy, then good. But I still find the media coverage including a name and picture and life details before he's actually charged a bit dodgy, I thought people were innocent until proven guilty in this country?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

man taken in custody in ipswich murders...

not a very flattering pic of said suspect

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...lk/6189409.stm

damn - should be taken into custody- well you know what i mean
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    Just saw the news, this guy sure does have a strange role in all this.

capncnut

Kazakhstan
    he seems like a textbook wanted-to-be-caught-but-didnt type.

i think the media are blaming him straight away because of all the public semi-hysteria, and the time of year - "we caught the hooker-slayer, now for god's sake have a merry christmas" kinda thing

Kazakhstan
    "the myspace ripper"...i can almost see the book in the train station WH Smith's...

"On the web site, he is also pictured wearing a Union flag tie, standing in front of a wall covered with glow-in-the-dark stars, and with eyes painted on his closed eyelids."

"The television, he says, is "a box in the corner of the room which I don’t watch very often" and his hero is listed as the cartoon dog and martial arts expert Hong Kong Phooey."

"He describes his occupation as 'Team Leader’ and adds, "love kids, but not for me"."

haha...what a MONSTER! sorry but that's so un-sinister sounding i'm suprised they even bothered printing it...

Undisclosed
    When will killers learn....?

The idea is to not be caught....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    When will killers learn....?

The idea is to not be caught....

Let me point you in the direction of the Zodiac killer...

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Anyone fancy playing some Rugby? I hear Ipswich are short of a few hookers.