Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boston Terror scare hoax...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ive noticed since this that on sky it normally says [adultswim]-aqua teen hunger force , or [adult swim] - robot chicken.
    but now for only aqua teen hunger force its lost the adult swim bit and now its being shown 30 mins afte rthe rest of the adult swim block on sky now, guess they didnt want to be assosciated with it but its too popular for the networks to cancel, since its one of about 3 adult swim toons that aint ****e.

United States
    Apparently the two guys charged didn't take it very seriously. Notice the media reaction to all the "hair questions"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx2ytr2Oyv4

Though adult swim did broadcast an apology
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM70I...elated&search=

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Scotland
    A joke within a joke times squared.

When do I sign the petition to get hese gods out of jail?

Undisclosed
    I was watching this on the news a couple of nights ago when it happened. They said some of those devices had been in place for days without ever being noticed. How great is that? They want to get mad over a promotion when what everyone in this nation should be pissed about is the fact that something mistaken for a bomb was left in multiple places in some of the largest cities in the N.E. US and were unnoticed for days!

But I have to strip down to my skivvies at the airport because I might have knitting needles or a nail file somewhere on me.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dannoofthedead View Post
    They want to get mad over a promotion when what everyone in this nation should be pissed about is the fact that something mistaken for a bomb was left in multiple places in some of the largest cities in the N.E. US and were unnoticed for days!
    Yes, they were left there for days, I heard they were actually in place for 2 weeks. Either way, if you actually see one it looks like a lightbright screen with one of those battery boxes for construction barrerl flashers attacted to it. They really don't look even remotly close to a bomb, it's just people over reacting because the war on terror has become a war of terror on the American people, they try to keep us scared with this crap so that people don't stand up and say "Hey Bush, the things your doing are worse than what Nixon did, why aren't you resigning?"

But thats a discussion for another post and another day.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Mooninites are teh suck.