Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever feel bitter?

Kazakhstan
    i'm bitter, how long have you got?
    i'm bitter i was stitched by the education system
    i'm bitter ive been out of work for 3 months
    i'm bitter that i can rarely walk down the street at night without some dickhead heckling me
    i'm bitter because so many people i know are dead
    i'm bitter because nothing ever changes, people are still ignorant and hateful
    i'm bitter because people will always keep secrets and prevent things from ever getting better
    i'm bitter cause my chainsmoking parents ruined my lungs as a kid
    i'm bitter because the new episodes of doctor who are a bit too sentimental
    i'm bitter because the frosted area on pop tarts is smaller these days
    got ta laugh though eh
    Last edited by _liam_; 04-Apr-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Undisclosed
    I'm not bitter at all. Everything is going great for me.

Canada
    coma, to me there is a God and he plays a huge part in our lives, and yes, he tells us eventually who we will end up with, maybe not in words, but he does. You may not believe it but it's true. We all know in time. Again, I am a christian, and is well known that God is always in our lives in everythign we do.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    coma, to me there is a God and he plays a huge part in our lives, and yes, he tells us eventually who we will end up with, maybe not in words, but he does. You may not believe it but it's true. We all know in time. Again, I am a christian, and is well known that God is always in our lives in everything we do.
    I DIDNT say that. I said she is using it as an excuse. Which is Obvious.
    If you dont wake up you are going to replay that scenario over and over. That is believing other peoples bullsh!t. And I dont mean your Religion. Its not my thing to comment on that. I keep hearing you talk about this girl and it bothers me, your perception. Its not rational. Im sorry but someones got to tell you or you will get crushed in the exact same way forever.

Not everyone who claims to be faithful is. It is only words. Deeds are what counts. Antone can say they love you. Its showing that counts. Not everyone you want to be a good person actually is. I think its sad that you camt even conceive that this girl is making stuff up, using your faith as a tool, simply because she doent have the balls to be honest. Its easy for me to remember being 18 and in denial of my GF being awful. Carrying a torch for some selfish person who, turns out, really didnt give a crap about me.

Dont just keep repeating the same stuff over and over, Actually think about it in a way that doesnt include beating yourself up or any excuses. Thats the only way to get at the truth of your situation and free yourself of this thing.

If I believed in God and someone told me God told them to treat someone bad. I would believe they werent talking to God. Maybe Satan, maybe No one but themselves.. When I did believe in God as a kid, I didnt believe he was a micromanager who cared if I got a little league homerun.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    The only bitter I know is Courage Directors bitches!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    No, the point of religon is forgiveness. We are forgiven, not perfect, therefore the reasonable among us REMEMBER we aren't perfect and don't judge others.

But given the attitudes of some very public religous types I understand your confusion.

M_
    Well said Marie thank you for saying it!!!!