Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to double-bag-it methinks...

England
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Better than having a buttload of Chicks talking about how you gave them a dose.
    thats the puppy!

United States

ohhh thats grody

i wonder what other things are on that superbug list hmm...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    i wonder what other things are on that superbug list hmm...
    Staph infection's you get from Surgery soemyimes. You have to IV antibiotics for 5 months if you get one. Thats IF you make iy.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    One in four men in Philadelphia?!?! Great. I don't feel like going to get an STD test.
    You misread it. It said one out of every four men in Philadelphia infected with it have the resistant strain, not one in four men in Philadelphia have it.

So don't worry, Little Mike is probably ok.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    the old qtip down the slit is no joy

i had fun when i took my nephew to get rid of his
    std that his girlfriend gave him (long story)
    i knew that they were gonna give him the swab but didnt say anything

he was white as a sheet when he came out and looked like
    he was gonna pass out
    i had to bring him home and let him go to sleep

it was funny
    for me not for him

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ more awkward than ****ing a pie and having your father walk in?, now THAT is american pie type **** right there.
    that must be the most awqward father son day ever. seriously, can anyone name anythign more awkward?

Undisclosed
    Never got the tip down the tip, but I can kinda imagine how horrible that could be. Is it the same for femalews, q-tip up the urethra? I've never heard that being catherterized is any fun, and that's like a 1/16 of an inch. Argh.

The staph is some bad-ass ****. Anthrax, no problem, take some Cipro. Hospital borne, drug resistant staph (similar to the cause of the zombies in Gary's flick) is evil. It's standard procedure that everyone who comes in physical contact with a patient needs to do a proper 30 second hand scrubdown between patients. But they don't. Got that on pretty good authority from a friend who's mom was a head nurse in a large metropolitan hospital. So they spread these truly evil germs around, cuz their thinking like civil servants.

So all you can do is throw harsher and harsher antibiotics at them, and they come back kicking. So it's been, what, 65 years or so since the burning pee was done for with an easy cure? And now it's done. Oh, joy.

If you've never had truly massive antibiotic treatment, it ain't no fun. One of the main things it does is kill every last bit of your necessary-for-life intestinal flora and fauna. You're born with 'em, you live with 'em, and then you slaughter them down to the last cell. So you can't digest for ****. And they never come back quite right.

So now you generally have to do that for the clap? Geez. Can't have any fun no more.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ k, mz can call me jaded but thats the kinda stuff why i get paranoid about touching door handles in hospitals.

United States
    It's only a matter of time until they start to gene sequence some of the more common STD's. Who knows in thirty years the doctor might simply give you a shot to get rid of the disease. Turn the proper gene off = no more problem.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    "warning said administered shot may include after effects of waking up the next day as the brundlefly"

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ^ k, mz can call me jaded but thats the kinda stuff why i get paranoid about touching door handles in hospitals.
    Don't worry hellsing, I'll sat in the same room on this issue, with all this kinda talk you don't wanna touch anything. If in a public toilet, I always open the door with my sleeve over my hand, or open it at the very bottom of the handle (if it's a vertical handle) as that's where people have least been touching it ... yeah germs can spread, but it just makes me feel better about touching those handles...

Then when I get home I have to scrubs my hands up right nice, they always feel dirty after being out all day, it's kinda odd...

*shudders* All this talk about "jap's eye" prodding, yeuch!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Don't worry hellsing, I'll sat in the same room on this issue, with all this kinda talk you don't wanna touch anything. If in a public toilet, I always open the door with my sleeve over my hand, or open it at the very bottom of the handle (if it's a vertical handle) as that's where people have least been touching it ... yeah germs can spread, but it just makes me feel better about touching those handles...

Then when I get home I have to scrubs my hands up right nice, they always feel dirty after being out all day, it's kinda odd...

*shudders* All this talk about "jap's eye" prodding, yeuch!
    I wash my Mitts BEFORE I use a public crapper AND after. I am not touching my Johnny with Some dudes Dink juice on it. I am not germaphobic, but I wash my hands all the time.
    Whats all thats japs eye ****? You mean the opening in the tip looks like a Japanese persons eye? Thats pretty racist, in case you havent thought about it.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, it's an old school Brit term for the winky-woo-door, never really thought about it, as I never think about Japanese people when I say it, I think about the winky-woo-door (not like a whole field of them, don't go puttin' new spins on my context! )...

It's just a term we have here in the UK, the connection to anything remotely Japanese has long since disappeared from the term, it's precisely just another term for whatever the medical term is for the winky-woo-door (aka the WWD).

England
    Come on,the japs eye isnt that racist!my japanese mate calls it his japs eye so it cant be that bad!he isnt bothered by being called "the yellow man" either,he's just as bad anyway as he refers to another of our gang as "that spic tw*t" but its all in jest

@ MZ,definate OCD traits there dude!its like me if i touch something i perceive as dirty,that part of my body almost tingles until ive washed it,i know how stupid and irrational it is yet i cant just leave it,im weird lol

Super Moderator

UK
    Aye, I do wash my hands quite a bit, even after taking a whizz (which, I was shocked to discover, many blokes don't do! I'm not Senoir Rotten Down Under, but dude - you piss from there ... it's just common sense - WASH YOUR FREAKIN' HANDS!!! )

Clean hands feel nice anyway, my hands don't 'tingle' with dirt, but they just don't feel right either when I've been out all day, get some liquid soap sloshed on there, that'll sort it.